- 11-22-2013 #31
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
I usually hit "fatigue" after around 1 to 2 hours of contentious fast edging action (of course it is after the wet jelqing that lasts for 30-60 min).
The way I do my edging might be different than many others and I found it to be more effective, I go with constant pumps (usually with 4 fingers raising the pinky and going all the way through the shaft up to the head, sometimes I use the oooold grip action but it depends on the sensitivity.) with a decent speed and slowly make it faster until a certain point where I maintain that speed until around 2-3 mins where I feel an orgasm and an ejaculation (PONR) coming and almost there, I then WON'T stop BUT I slow it down to a certain level where even though am edging it keeps me on the edge of feeling orgasm but won't make me ejaculate.
Anyways, my point was that after around 2-3 hours using this method of edging I would eventually have:
1) Redness due to speed of edging
2) have an inflated penis in flaccid form which last for around 6-8 hours until it goes back to the original state
3) definitely saw an improvement in length and girth during flaccid state after the workout or the next day.
4) the ejaculation is more powerful and it shoots much more further in distance.
1) during the first times you might feel a small itch every while and then but it won't bother you much and it is only during the first times you do the routine
2) the first sperm shots are mostly very liquidy because of all forward and backward action of the semen inside your penis during the routine.
That's about it though, so to summarize, you won't see side effects unless you put so much action on the penis and in constant action, if you are taking small or long rests between the sets then it is one of two.
You are either not putting enough work on it or you are soft on it.Share your experience
Length vs Girth: https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...gth-girth.html
Edging time length?: https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...ur-edging.html
- 11-24-2013 #32
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
After some experimentation, I think I may have found the solution to zero fatigue syndrome: dry jelqing.
For anyone struggling with the same issue, try dry jelqing until you hit fatigue to break down the internal tissues before doing your other exercises.
I get expansion from dry jelqing too, but nothing spectacular. I think the important thing is that it wears the TA down through compression, which in turn maximizes expansion from subsequent exercises.(current)
- By fedor in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2012, 10:28 AM
- By trynagetbig95 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 07-28-2012, 11:57 PM
- By NeedtoGain in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 03-06-2012, 04:02 PM
- By BananaCock in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 11-19-2011, 02:36 AM
- By Jimrod in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 09-26-2010, 09:36 AM