Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Big Al/meCoach Male Enhancement/Penis Enlargement Coaching- Ask about FREE MONTH

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask Big Al/meCoach Male Enhancement/Penis Enlargement Coaching- Ask about FREE MONTH

BEFORE PROCEEDING- Please note that the purpose of this thread is not to distract or take anything away from the wonderful members of this site who contribute their time, advice, and guidance- this is for those interested in the meCoach service itself only.

This post is meant to explain what meCoach is about, and to help answer any questions you may have about the service.

Here's a general summary of what the meCoach service entails:

Essentially, meCoach is a personalized consultation service that works with you to fulfill your male enhancement and penis enlargement goals based on your goals, experiences, and abilities. While the meCoach site does contain routines, exercises, video instructions and tutorials, the true value of the program is in the consult service.

What to expect as a client: What will happen when you sign up is that you'll be instructed to fill out a baseline questionnaire and to review the introductory section in detail to learn what to expect from the service- and what's expected of you as a client. Your baseline questionnaire will then go to the coach whom you have selected when you signed up. Using the details of the questionnaire, your assigned coach will respond (initiating the consult) and fashion a routine for you- or request further information for that purpose.

Your instructions will essentially be to follow instructions and to keep close track of your training details- either in your private meCoach journal (there is software for that in the meCoach member's area) or on your own preferred format. The details for this are expanded upon in the meCoach member's area. Your coach will be regularly reviewing your journal to ensure that you're on track and that you're training in a progressive but safe manner.

Of course, you can ask your coach as many questions as frequently as you like or need, and most of the consult will be via email for your privacy and convenience. If you require urgent assistance, an online chat or phone consult can be arranged.

As a member of PEGym.com you're entitled to one free extra month of coaching with any 3 month subscription package you select. Just contact me with your PEGym.com username once you sign on as a client and your membership will be extended.

If you have any additional questions about meCoach, please see Frequently Asked Questions and Answers or contact me directly.

Please feel free to post your questions below.

Thanks!
    Big Al
    Administrator
    PEGym Editor
    Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Big Al; 07-05-2019, 12:14 PM. Reason: Update
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Is the meCoach effective for when people are doing PE for quite a while to break through plateaus etc? I have only started PE a few months ago so everything is going fine and I am gaining like crazy, but I know this won't last for ever. So in say 6 months or a year when I hit 'the wall', how effective is the meCoach for people in this position or is it only of use to people starting from scratch?
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
      Is the meCoach effective for when people are doing PE for quite a while to break through plateaus etc? I have only started PE a few months ago so everything is going fine and I am gaining like crazy, but I know this won't last for ever. So in say 6 months or a year when I hit 'the wall', how effective is the meCoach for people in this position or is it only of use to people starting from scratch?
      We counsel all type of trainees- from the beginner to the very advanced.

You may have noted that I've posted basic beginner and even entry-level advanced training details on PEGym. This is to allow trainees (especially the self starters) to get as much as they can accomplished under their own efforts.

MeCoach would be perfect for a veteran trainee stuck at a plateau.

Should you decide to become a client, I look forward to the challenge of helping you to the best of my abilities.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Maybe once I'm injury free I will sign up for MeCoach!; seems lately all I do is repeatedly injure my junk, probably because I feel that I've hit a plateau.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
          Maybe once I'm injury free I will sign up for MeCoach!; seems lately all I do is repeatedly injure my junk, probably because I feel that I've hit a plateau.

We might be able to help you there as well. No offense, but if you are repeatedly injuring your penis something is not right.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            We might be able to help you there as well. No offense, but if you are repeatedly injuring your penis something is not right.
            Only guess I have is the rest days from waiting on the injury to heal de-conditioned my unit, yet I never considered it to. I pretty much never adjusted to a lighter routine after so much rest.

Comment

Big Thumbs Up to Big Al (unsolicited). I was signed up in the begining stages of PE and BA got me going on a good program, I plan to rejoin in the coming months to take things to the next level.

Comment

Only guess I have is the rest days from waiting on the injury to heal de-conditioned my unit, yet I never considered it to. I pretty much never adjusted to a lighter routine after so much rest.
                Without knowing more about your specific injury, if it's recurring then you wither need to allow for more rest for full healing, or you might want to get it looked into it you still keep reinjuring yourself after apparent recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Increasing View Post
                  Big Thumbs Up to Big Al (unsolicited). I was signed up in the begining stages of PE and BA got me going on a good program, I plan to rejoin in the coming months to take things to the next level.
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                    Without knowing more about your specific injury, if it's recurring then you wither need to allow for more rest for full healing, or you might want to get it looked into it you still keep reinjuring yourself after apparent recovery.
                    Broken blood vessels and leaking capillaries along my coronal ridge. The two broken blood vessels actually opened/tore the skin, but those tears have healed and have not returned. The leaking capillaries drain and come back depending on type of activity. Last rest period I gave it plenty of rest, and the discoloration diminished 95% so I figured they were healed, but yet all the blood just didn't drain out. Jelqing did not disturb them at all, but the ULI's and Squeezes did; just made the discoloration worse.. Which makes me think I'm de-coditioned for advanced PE currently.

I've been on rest for a week and most of the discoloration has faded. Whether or not they're actually healed is another question. I apply heat at least twice a day and I'm going to try my hardest to not PE till the 1st of the year, even if all of the discoloration is gone in another week, or two. I just hope I'm good to go come January 1st!

Thanks Big Al!

Comment

Broken blood vessels and leaking capillaries along my coronal ridge. The two broken blood vessels actually opened/tore the skin, but those tears have healed and have not returned. The leaking capillaries drain and come back depending on type of activity. Last rest period I gave it plenty of rest, and the discoloration diminished 95% so I figured they were healed, but yet all the blood just didn't drain out. Jelqing did not disturb them at all, but the ULI's and Squeezes did; just made the discoloration worse.. Which makes me think I'm de-coditioned for advanced PE currently.

I've been on rest for a week and most of the discoloration has faded. Whether or not they're actually healed is another question. I apply heat at least twice a day and I'm going to try my hardest to not PE till the 1st of the year, even if all of the discoloration is gone in another week, or two. I just hope I'm good to go come January 1st!

Thanks Big Al!
                      You're welcome For future reference, if the discoloration spots are larger than pinhead-size, and if you have ANY type of open injury, you should rest and wait until you're fully healed before proceeding with training.

From the extent of what you've described you should be fit to train well before 1 JAN.

Comment

Hi Big Al, I exchanged emails recently. I will be looking into signing up I just need to get my finances right now due to moving back home n transferring schools. Before starting I figure I stop all PEing for the last few weeks and until I sign up. Tho I feel as if my unit has lost its gains since I started the Jp90 routine. My gf did notice it as well. We are continuing to have sex so that's a exercise in itself. I will email you or message you in a few weeks or so

HeShalgro

Comment

Originally posted by Heshalgro View Post
                          Hi Big Al, I exchanged emails recently. I will be looking into signing up I just need to get my finances right now due to moving back home n transferring schools. Before starting I figure I stop all PEing for the last few weeks and until I sign up. Tho I feel as if my unit has lost its gains since I started the Jp90 routine. My gf did notice it as well. We are continuing to have sex so that's a exercise in itself. I will email you or message you in a few weeks or so

HeShalgro
                          Take some time to rest and to avoid thinking of any penis training. That in itself can work wonders if you're stressed about gains.

When you're ready to join, please take advantage of the discount special we're offering at https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml#post774355

Comment

I am tempted to join, but will wait a FEW more months. If I don't gain by then (which mean 1 year with no gains almost), you'll be seeing me, Al!
                            BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                            MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                            BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                              I am tempted to join, but will wait a FEW more months. If I don't gain by then (which mean 1 year with no gains almost), you'll be seeing me, Al!
                              I would be happy to be your coach, but I hope that you see gains before then.

Comment

Working...
                              X