- 11-20-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2013
First off I am not circumcised. When I start to jelq, my skin likes to pull back behind my glans. It kind of feels like I might be starting to get excess skin right behind my glans. Is there a good way to avoid this? I also jelq right up to the glans and stop(should I not stop there?).
My next issue is to do with safety. I do the 2 days on and 1 day off jelqing. The first day I just do normal jelqing. The 2nd day right before my rest day I like to jelq until I get those red spots on my shaft. I don't feel pain, and I don't feel like I am over doing it. It just feels like I am getting more results this way. They are gone within 24 hours so the rest day works well for this type of schedule. Can someone tell me if this is very unsafe and maybe describe exactly what is happening with the red spots? I know capillaries are bursting but does it have anything to do with helping on girth gains perhaps?
- 12-07-2013 #2
If you mean skin bunching up during jelqs, then try holding the skin back with your other hand at the base. If you actually mean pulling, then you might be doing them in the wrong direction.
Yes, stop the jelqs before the glans.
If you are jelqing to the point of bursting capillaries, then you are probably on the border of over-training. A couple are not such a big deal, and happen from time to time. But pushing until you get them is not advised. Too intense. Best to find that limit, and dial it down a bit. As always, let your PI's and bodies response be your guide.
- By apprenticepe in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2011, 10:22 PM
- By Dorsay in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2011, 11:44 PM
- By Dorsay in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2011, 11:44 PM
- By RIB2211 in forum Relationship ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 12-01-2010, 06:24 PM
- By mdstms in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 08-24-2010, 06:14 AM