Train without sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Train without sleep

Sometimes it happens that i don t sleep cause to adrenaline i train near to 10 o clock before go to sleep...so i sleep only a couple of hours
    I refuse to sleep the morning i have to study
    Do u suggest me to stay away from PE or to do it?
    Start : 1 year ago, 6.5x4.5
    Working on : Today, 7x5
    Dream: 8x6

Sleep is necessary for a lot more than just PE, to benefit from training or be able to study better or even have your body function properly you need to get adequate sleep.

My advice would be to manage your time better in order to do all those things and sleep well too.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Not getting enough sleep is going to totally screw with your hormonal profile, especially your cortisol, which in turn will mess with your testosterone and HGH. Now, I know for strength training/muscle growth, it's a recipe for disaster. I wouldn't be surprised if the same holds true with PE.

My recommendation, figure out how to get more sleep. If you can't, put off the PE until you are at a point in your life that you can devote more time to recovery.

Comment

i know thx guys...so tomorrow will be a TOTAL rest day,shit, i ll take the power to be the man i want
        Start : 1 year ago, 6.5x4.5
        Working on : Today, 7x5
        Dream: 8x6

Comment

Good.
          Sleep sleep sleep
          start: aug 1 2013
          bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
          Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
          Mseg: 5..5..6.5
          Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Sleep is definitely a good thing, PE or not

I work a swing shift and many nights I only get 3-4 hours of sleep and I've gained fairly well. I've been making an effort lately to try to get more sleep - you should as well!
            2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
            X