Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here... whats with BPEL?

I'm curious.

I see BPEL in everyone measurement. Bone Pressed Erect Length.

Now I'm just curious why that is the measurement everyone uses. 'Cause to me, that seems like cheating, yea? Its not really effective length, LOL, that sounds funny, unless your railin the girl so hard that you beat your pelvis bone against her pelvis, ass, face or other orifice, right?

Or maybe I'm just stupid? I'm sure theres a reason, I just can't seem to fathom it right now!
    I know it hurts honey, just take it, you're doing great!

because it is the true length of the penis, most people have some covered by a "fat pad" above the penis. so pushing into that fat pad with a ruler against the pelvic bone (hence bone pressed) gives the true measurement.
    dropping or increasing bodyfat can increase or reduce the fat pad ultimatlely making the penis look bigger or smaller, but the true size of the penis wont change thatswhy most people measure BPEL
    OXO
    Last edited by OXO; 11-21-2013, 11:50 AM.
    6 inch club, check
    7 inch club, check
    8 inch club,

Shout out to the BB Misc - We're all gonna make it.

Comment

The reason is because not all fat pads are the same, and can fluctuate depending on body fat and weight, by measuring from the pelvic bone, you will always have a consistent measurement and therefore be able to constantly measure gains.
      Guess I need to start keeping track.
      9.24.2013 7.1 BPEL x 5.75 EG
      11.7.2013 7.25 BPFSL
      11.23.2013 7.25 BPEL Yah!
      3.11.2014 7.5 x 5.75
      12.29.2014 7.75 x 5.75
      9.22.2015 7.75 x 6
      Looks like I need to work on length.

Comment

Yep, these guys hit it on the head.

1- Almost all of your BPEL is usable for sex. The fat pad is very soft and will compress and push out of the way as needed.

2- This levels the playing field for those who wish to compare their own length to the reported lengths of others to see where they stand

3- When measuring to track gains, measuring from the pelvic bone gives you a consistent point of reference without bodyfat compositional changes influencing the measurement
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
        X