Tunica Stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tunica Stretching

After reading "FOCUS YOUR PE & GAIN! TGC THEORY EXPLAINED!" I believe my tunica is my limiting factor. What flaccid exercises (stretches, ect) can I do to stretch my tunica and should I do them before my workouts or on my off days (currently 1 on, 1 off)?
    (6/22/2013)
    BPEL: 8.25"
    EG (Front Shaft): 5.25"
    EG (Rear Shaft): 5.5"

(9/24/2013)
    BPEL: 8.25"
    EG (Front shaft): 5.5"
    EG (Rear Shaft): 5.75"

Personal Best:
    BPEL: 8.375"

do them in same day u do stretching. They are stretches to, so first pull ligament (i grip near base to have good pull on my ligament.

this is what i do

i do 15 minutes ligament pulling and griping near base as possible.
    i do 7 and half min of tunica stretching same stretches but i add bundles to stretch tunica.
    and last 7 min and half i do ligament stretching again very strong ones to kill it off

so in total 30 min a day.

Comment

So bundled stretches target your tunica? Are bundled stretches ok for someone with 2 and a half month experience?
      Also, I want to grip near my base to target my ligs, but I feel like I pull skin up with the stretch. I already have a pretty sizable turkey neck, and don't want it to get any bigger.
      Start Dec. '14
      NBPEL - 6.5"

BPEL - 7"

MSEG - 5"

Comment

The A stretch I believe targets the tunica as well.

Those bundled stretched scare me a little. haha
        Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Originally posted by the_Based_God View Post
          So bundled stretches target your tunica? Are bundled stretches ok for someone with 2 and a half month experience?
          Also, I want to grip near my base to target my ligs, but I feel like I pull skin up with the stretch. I already have a pretty sizable turkey neck, and don't want it to get any bigger.
          . Absolutely not wait couple of months than start bundles

Comment

Ok, thanks for the advice guys.
            Start Dec. '14
            NBPEL - 6.5"

BPEL - 7"

MSEG - 5"

Comment

The above is excellent advice! Doing intense girth work prior to your stretches will help too, as exercises like the squeeze work well at pre-exhausting the tunica.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Big Al, would this not make an argument for doing my jelqing before my stretches each day? Right now, I'm doing about 15 minutes of stretches as part of the JP90 and then jelqing after that. Should I jelq first?
                Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                Goal 8x6
                Getinbig's progress log
                Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
                  Big Al, would this not make an argument for doing my jelqing before my stretches each day? Right now, I'm doing about 15 minutes of stretches as part of the JP90 and then jelqing after that. Should I jelq first?
                  It's usually more effective to do it that way- especially if your stretches cause any degree of penile exhaustion afterwards.

The exception is if you find yourself getting too erect during girth work, in which case, doing length work immediately before will allow you to do girth work with less erectile interference.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

It's usually more effective to do it that way- especially if your stretches cause any degree of penile exhaustion afterwards.

The exception is if you find yourself getting too erect during girth work, in which case, doing length work immediately before will allow you to do girth work with less erectile interference.
                    Big Al, Thanks for the quick reply. That would be a problem with my EQ improving during my jelqing sessions. Today I had to stop a few times to get it down to between 60-70%. A nice new problem. My gains seem to be continuing so I think I'll leave my routine as it is...except for switching over to the ultimate jelqs and ultimate Vs...
                    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                    Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                    Goal 8x6
                    Getinbig's progress log
                    Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
                      Big Al, Thanks for the quick reply. That would be a problem with my EQ improving during my jelqing sessions. Today I had to stop a few times to get it down to between 60-70%. A nice new problem. My gains seem to be continuing so I think I'll leave my routine as it is...except for switching over to the ultimate jelqs and ultimate Vs...
                      That is a "good" problem to have- considering the alternative.

Comment

Working...
                      X