Thread: Erect squeeze
- 11-22-2013 #1
Erect Squeeze - penis exercise For Size and Hardness
This page only added to my confusion. Should it be done with all the fingers like the picture? or should it be done like the videos at the base and below the head by 2 ok grips?
Last edited by kirkoloft; 11-22-2013 at 06:54 PM.
- 11-22-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
I think most do it with 2 OK grips. I do it with the OK grip at the base, facing the base so that I get in there as deeply as possible, and the other OK grip just below the glans. You probably know this, but Squeezes are not a beginner routine, and should only be attempted after some months of PE under your belt.
- 11-22-2013 #3
The one with the 2 ok grips is called "double uli" and it's a level 4, and it's way more advanced and you need at least 3 months of PE to be safe. The one in the picture is the correct "erect squeeze" or "squeeze" because it works with an erection around 80%.
- 11-26-2013 #4
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
Ok grip at base and below glans is a horse squeeze if im not mistaken
- 11-26-2013 #5
As the erect squeeze is not a beginner's exercise, I've taken the liberty of moving it to the standard penis enlargement Forum.Want a FREE month of coaching for your training? PM or email me for details!
Need Coaching? MeCoach- For All Your Male Enhancement Needs
Follow Big Al on Facebook facebook.com/maleenhancementcoaching or Twitter @me_coach
- By amc in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 10-28-2011, 10:52 AM
- By applejuice1324 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2010, 05:17 PM
- By Danner in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-02-2010, 10:01 AM
- By b123 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 05-26-2010, 09:13 AM
- By NP97 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 05-04-2010, 01:04 AM