One question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One question

Hello all. Past for 2 months i have been reading this forum. Mostly begginers exercise and succes stories. And now i have a question on wich i cant find an answer. Let we say there are two man, same physical caracteristics, eat the same food and tran on the same PE program. But one has 5 inch penis and other 8 inch. Will be their gains the same, or will one with bigger penis gain more? I tought like that because bigger penis has more blood in it and from that it could gain more? Just wondering...
    Nov 13 BPEL 7,28 EG: 5,79
    Dec 13 BPEL 7,6 EG 5,79
    Jan 14 BPEL 7,87 EG 5,79
    Aug 15 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,0
    Jan 16 BPEL 8,2 EG 6,18
    Mar 16 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,3
    Mar 16
    BPEL 8,34 EG 6,28

Jul 16

BPEL 8.46
    EG 6.38

Originally posted by Fishy View Post
    Hello all. Past for 2 months i have been reading this forum. Mostly begginers exercise and succes stories. And now i have a question on wich i cant find an answer. Let we say there are two man, same physical caracteristics, eat the same food and tran on the same PE program. But one has 5 inch penis and other 8 inch. Will be their gains the same, or will one with bigger penis gain more? I tought like that because bigger penis has more blood in it and from that it could gain more? Just wondering...
    That depends on why one's penis is smaller. If there's a problem with EQ & disuse in the man with the smaller penis, his gains would come more quickly as he restores his potency. If both men are of equal abilities, (and all other factors are equal as well) then the man with the larger penis may gain more since he has more to work with.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

If we say that the total limit of gain is 50% of initial size, and after a year both of them will gain 20% because of the same genetics, food, training, etc... one will gain 1 inch and the other will gain 1,6 inch. Does it make sense?
      Nov 13 BPEL 7,28 EG: 5,79
      Dec 13 BPEL 7,6 EG 5,79
      Jan 14 BPEL 7,87 EG 5,79
      Aug 15 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,0
      Jan 16 BPEL 8,2 EG 6,18
      Mar 16 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,3
      Mar 16
      BPEL 8,34 EG 6,28

Jul 16

BPEL 8.46
      EG 6.38

Comment

If we say that the total limit of gain is 50% of initial size, and after a year both of them will gain 20% because of the same genetics, food, training, etc... one will gain 1 inch and the other will gain 1,6 inch. Does it make sense?
        If by total size you mean length and not volume, then that sounds about right. The process usually isn't that linear, though. There's likely some point of diminishing returns when you take everything into account.

The best gains (statistically) usually come from men on the average or even slightly below average side. While I've trained some men that started with huge dimensions, most of them *STARTING in the 7+ inch range don't make the rate of gains that their smaller counterparts do. This is mostly due to motivational factors, IMO. There are definite exceptions to the rules, though.

It should be noted that it's not uncommon to increase the total size (volume) far past 50%.

*By this, I'm referring to trainees with no training experience who start at very large sizes. Veteran trainees with some training who have earned large sizes have often developed a training ethic that allows them to continue gaining without losing focus.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X