X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing and gains

Hey guys (=

What do you think..

Is it possible to achieve a 7X5.5 penis with jelqing only ?

And i am talking about 20-25 mins 3 days on 1 day off

Currently 6.3X4,7

I just stopped clamping, because my cable clamp broke )= And i live in a country where i can't buy one, unless i buy on the web, however the shipping is too damn high!

It will take time, possibly a lot of time. (This aspect cannot be predicted, easily or at all!)

What you will need to be patient with, is the "how gentle/intense" should the jelqing be. How much, how often.

If you try to hurry the process, you may have diminished results, than if you did not try to rush.
    If you monitor Erection Quality/Morning Wood, and PI's, that will help you.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thx for the reply.

The thing about rushing into it
      I have been clamping for a while and haven't really achieve anything expect a tons of red dot even if i only did 5 minutes.

When that's been said, clamping is intense so i am used to it so i wanna start out with 25 minutes of jelqing with a 60-75 % erection?

Anywho..
      I know that you can't predict the future, but from 4.7 girth to 5.5 inc in 2 years, wouldn't that be achievable?

Just hate the fact that i haven't gained a mm of girth yet.

Comment

I wouldn't start right into long jelqing sessions. I understand that you're conditioned to clamping, but jelqing is a completely different exercise. Your blood vessels and skin need to condition to being smashed and stretched repeatedly, which clamping doesn't do.

As far as your question, it might be possible in 2 years but there is still no guarantee! Be sure to track your progress as you go and experiment a little to try to see what makes gaining as efficient as possible. This will greatly improve your chances
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

If i play my cards, i might even get some newbie gains (=

10 mins slow reps

2 days on (=

Next week

15 min

Comment

Working...
          X