Reasonable goal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasonable goal?

Currently my stats are 7 inch BPEL and 6 inch MEG. Would it be reasonable to try and obtain a 9x7 within the next 5 years or so? If yes, what exercises would you recommend?

Hey Biggoal, in my opinion that sounds like a reasonable goal for 5 years of work though I think it would be a good idea to carefully think about the potential lack of practicality with a 7 inch girth.

Check this thread out and try one of the routines in the beginners section. Then read, read, read!

Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Yes, 1 inch on both ends, with a long term, dedicated routine is very reasonable. It will depend on your consistency and allowing for recovery. And I do agree with steneo, a 7 inch girth may highly limit your options in finding a partner. That is the size of an average man's wrist.
      Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Did not think about the girth too much, now that you put that into perspective joint-expansion I think my girth is fine where it is.

Comment

It is! You are ALREADY in the upper 90 percentile range, meaning that maybe 1 in 100 guys has the type of thickness you have. No woman would ever refer to you as "too small" in that department. haha
          Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Big, Most would say even if you are going after length only, you will inevitably gain some girth too especially since you are going after a significant amount of length. I would be interested to hear what some of the seasoned guys would recommend for a routine. My first thought is hanging would give the most length for the least girth. Unfortunately you cant jump right in to hanging though.

Comment

It can happen but it will take ALOT of work and ALOT of time. You may not get that exact size, but you can get close. Good luck
              12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
              6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
              4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
              The League Of PE Legends
              2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Thanks for the comments so far, I was thinking about hanging as well, but I don't want to injure myself. Would pure stretching work for this? Or do I need more variety?

Comment

A good stretching routine and low EQ jelqs would be a great way to condition, while focusing on length.

Then, after you are well conditioned, you can look into other advanced exercises and devices, like hanging.

Better safe than sorry.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I think those goals could be made in 3 years. Possibly even less like 2 1/2 with dedication.
                    START - BPEL 7.25 EG 5.25 (MIDSHAFT)
                    NOW - BPEL 9.00 EG 5.50 (MIDSHAFT)
                    GOAL - BPEL 9.25 EG 6.0 (WHOLESHAFT)

"Having a big cock has made me a cocky bastard" -Miami-Cock

Comment

Working...
                    X