Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Flaccid gains, limited time.

Hey guys,

I've been lurking around for a few months now and I've done JP's routine for about 3 months, a few months back. I've seen some gains however I didn't have much time lately due to college.

Anyway, I know you guys see questions about 'fastest gains' a lot and I realize PE takes time. However, my problem is I'm gonna be in a situation where I'll have to be naked in front of my other team mates in a week and a half (sports team event) and I am just wondering what exercises/devices I can use for 'instant gains' just for that day. My flaccid length is at 3" right now and I'm really embarrassed to strip and team mates or no, they're definitely going to laugh.

I know a lot of you will tell me that I need time etc, and I understand that. But my question is only what I can do to see something in 1 1/2 weeks. I already ordered the bathmate pump since I read it gives you instant flaccid gains. Any other suggestions are really appreciated

Thanks

Hey the "instant flacid gains" from pumping is only temporary so you would have to pump before you would get naked. Get a pump with a pressure gauge so you can measure the pressure you use. I have had my vacutech for more then 2 years no breakage. When you are in the change room relax, dont worry or your adrenaline will go off causing shrinkage by itself

Comment

While not as conducive to "erect" gains, doing several short bursts of jelqing in any 24 hour period should keep your penis in a semi-pumped state throughout the day. Do this 3-4 times a week to "prime" your penis for being in that condition, and it should be some with some type of stamina work 3x a week for best results.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Yeah Big Al is right, when I do a jelqing session with Vaseline, after 100-200 strokes my flaccid is pretty good for a while..

But you should also pump, that will give you a much bigger flaccid. I'm getting mine once I reach 8 BPEL.

Comment

Working...
        X