Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I am mostly looking for girth.

Hello.

My penis is 18.5cm (7.3") long and 12.3cm (4.8") in girth.

I wouldn't mind a longer penis but what's most important to me is girth. I want a thicker penis.

I read in the beginners routine that v-jelqs are especially good for girth. Now, if my my focus is gaining more in girth rather than length, should I focus more on v-jelqs instead of the regular ones?

Please respond.

After you are done conditioning your penis with the jp90. Then i would add more intense jelqs , ulis(best manual girth excersize) and buy a good pump with a gauge. I bought a pump 2 years ago and did ulis religiously i gained a .5 eg so i have 5.5 eg andnow i gained a cm in length 7.2 (18 cm) i am so proud

Comment

Agree with Sam. Stay the course on your beginner routine. Do some searches for some of the more advanced Girth routines.

Here is a long post with alot of good girth info https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...methods-2.html

Also, keep in mind, that the single most important thing you can do to maximize girth gains is have the best EQ you can. So if your EQ is less than 9 or 10, be sure to stay focused on that and watch your PI's.

Lastly, be sure to finish off all girth work with your stop/start stamina work (edging / ballooning).

I am at the same girth level your at now, and really focused on improving it.

Comment

Working...
      X