- 12-02-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2013
I've been incorporating tunica stretching into my PE routine lately and, while I can't say I've seen erect gains, my flaccid hang is MUCH better and my penis just feels better. I've been having trouble feeling my stretches though, and I don't think they've been very effective.
- What particular (flaccid) stretches are best for expanding the tunica and how are they done?
- Are extenders a viable alternative for effective tunica stretching?(6/22/2013)
EG (Front Shaft): 5.25"
EG (Rear Shaft): 5.5"
EG (Front shaft): 5.5"
EG (Rear Shaft): 5.75"
- 12-03-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
Any type of stretch will aid in the lengthening of your tunica. The way you have to look at it is that to enlarge soft connective tissue and cause plastic deformation you need time under tension. This is why i bought an extender for tension on the tunica for hours at a time which caused growth i have pictures in my photo album in x4labin and you can see my maximum stretched length and has increased alot over 2 and a half month!!
- By Do_Big_Things in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 12-14-2013, 03:39 PM
- By darinsixpack in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2011, 05:02 PM
- By TheGodJr in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2010, 02:44 PM
- By Sretsbew in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2009, 04:01 AM
- By ENFJ in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2008, 05:17 PM