Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for those with results

Hello everyone,

I am curious as to how old everyone who made claims of gains are. I would like to believe that PE is legit, but I am worried that most of the people posting that they are making gains are just teenagers or young twenty years who are still growing. Are there people who have reached way beyond puberty and still made gains?

Thank you

Comment

helpmegetbigger,

We are all here to help one-another get healthier and bigger penises, so you've come to the right place

Its good to be skeptical and research the facts before believing in anything, I'm in my thirties and we have senior members here too, and some has not begun to exercise until their late 60s and made gains just fine.

As a forum policy no one is allowed in under 18 years of age By The Way.

If you want to learn more about Penile Exercises for both health and gains here is a good thread for starting, please pay close attention to the enlisted threads and theories.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, the members here are very helpful

Best of Luck.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I was 41 when I started.
        Guess I need to start keeping track.
        9.24.2013 7.1 BPEL x 5.75 EG
        11.7.2013 7.25 BPFSL
        11.23.2013 7.25 BPEL Yah!
        3.11.2014 7.5 x 5.75
        12.29.2014 7.75 x 5.75
        9.22.2015 7.75 x 6
        Looks like I need to work on length.

Comment

Im 22 check my photo log and you will see some size increases im x4labin and my measurements

Comment

19 when i started, 20 now. and gained over an inch length so far to date
            6 inch club, check
            7 inch club, check
            8 inch club,

Shout out to the BB Misc - We're all gonna make it.

Comment

Originally posted by helpmegetbigger View Post
              Hello everyone,

I am curious as to how old everyone who made claims of gains are. I would like to believe that PE is legit, but I am worried that most of the people posting that they are making gains are just teenagers or young twenty years who are still growing. Are there people who have reached way beyond puberty and still made gains?

Thank you
              56-58
              Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

So you joined to say it is most likely not legit?
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by helpmegetbigger View Post
                  Hello everyone,

Thank you
                  There are quite a lot who are well beyond puberty who have gained. QUITE A LOT. Just look around and read a bit and you'll find out ages for many of us.

I'm 33 by the way...started when I was 32.
                  Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Started: 7 x 5
                    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

27, started 6 weeks ago, made some newbie gains. Shits legit, don't believe us, then more bigger dicks for us who do!

~Abe
                      Starting Date: 10/23/13
                      BPEL: 5.5
                      EG: 4.3

Current: 3/7/14
                      BPEL: 6.0, 6.0 6.1 6.1
                      EG: 4.8, 4.9 5.0 5.1
                      BPFSL: 6.7

Comment

30. I started only 4 months ago and have made substantial gains already.
                        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Mid 40's
                          Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

There's a couple threads in here asking people's ages, you'll find the entire spectrum from 18-70+ (don't remember the oldest). I can assure you gains people have made are not due to the body's natural growth.

Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
                            "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
                            "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

No, I joined because I want to give this a shot. I was just curious to know if this works for men past puberty.

Comment

Working...
                              X