size or better EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• size or better EQ

Ok so I've been doing lots of research since starting PE again and I have a questions about newbie gains. Do you think that newbie gains are actual size gains or just better EQ? I haven't measured since getting on this site but I have noticed a lot better EQ which makes the dick larger. Your thoughts.
    (14 month break)02-20-2015 BPEL=6 1/8 EMG 5.0
    01-03-2014 BPEL= 6 1/4 EMG=5.5
    11-16-2013 BPEL=6 1/8 EMG=5.0

Short term goal
    BPEL-6.5
    EMG 5.5

GOAL
    BPEL 7.5
    EMG 6.0

You'll find advocates for both sides but in my book, a gain is a gain, and EQ counts twice as its bigger and healthier

In my opinion, if EQ was suffering, then probably gains are mostly from EQ, otherwise then mostly growth.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I'm on the fence about it myself seeing as i'm not even finished with the JP90, I do not think my EQ was every really horrible maybe a 8-9 on the 10 scale, but now that i'm up to 10/10 I would attribute my newbie gains to better EQ. Only time will tell now that I have measured. Hopefully next time I measure I can feel it is not because of EQ but actual growth. But a gain is a gain, so i'm still going to keep tugging.

I will attribute most of my girth gain to EQ, but I dont think that EQ alone has given me that half inch in length I measured, but definitely helped with it.

~Abe
      CaptAbe
      Last edited by CaptAbe; 12-02-2013, 11:41 PM.
      Starting Date: 10/23/13
      BPEL: 5.5
      EG: 4.3

Current: 3/7/14
      BPEL: 6.0, 6.0 6.1 6.1
      EG: 4.8, 4.9 5.0 5.1
      BPFSL: 6.7

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
        You'll find advocates for both sides but in my book, a gain is a gain, and EQ counts twice as its bigger and healthier

In my opinion, if EQ was suffering, then probably gains are mostly from EQ, otherwise then mostly growth.
        I agree. Better EQ is a gain in a gain. I can tell I'm getting thicker (waiting a while before I measure) but can't tell if its better EQ or size gain. I not complaining either way. EQ has been up and down since I started, massive morning wood, crazy EQ during some sex then will not get hard even for sex but I think that was more due to very stressful time.
        (14 month break)02-20-2015 BPEL=6 1/8 EMG 5.0
        01-03-2014 BPEL= 6 1/4 EMG=5.5
        11-16-2013 BPEL=6 1/8 EMG=5.0

Short term goal
        BPEL-6.5
        EMG 5.5

GOAL
        BPEL 7.5
        EMG 6.0

Comment

I think it's eq but a gain is a gain.
          Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
          NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
          Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

Normally, one would see improved EQ first, then "flaccid" gains, then erect gains. Surely improved EQ plays a part, but you would do best to make sure that your EQ is as high as possible to maximize gains.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
            X