Go natural for lubrication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go natural for lubrication

Im back to this forum after some time away, and wanted to share something with you guys.

A while back I decided I will only use natural oils as lube. Mainly coconut oil, but olive oil is acceptable too. I prefer the texture of coconut oil and it works well for jelqing and sex.

I do not want to put anymore petroleum products or chemicals on my penis. or inside my girlfriends pussy. Lotion is probably the worst as far as having bad chemicals in it.
    July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
    bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
    meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Cool bro. Vaseline is fine though..I mean oil must have some bad things in it too..And if Vaseline can harm the pussy, so can oil haha..Good idea though.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulture View Post
      Cool bro. Vaseline is fine though..I mean oil must have some bad things in it too..And if Vaseline can harm the pussy, so can oil haha..Good idea though.
      Vaseline is probably ok, it is a petroleum product though. I made this just in general, some are better than others. Just be aware of what you use, look up the ingredients. I just prefer for many reasons, coconut oil. Its also a lot cheaper than sexual lubes.
      July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
      bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8

Comment

isnt coconut oil for cooking? so you go to the food store, grab some of the white goop---coconut oil-- and put it on your johnson for jelqing...?
        or is there a different kind idk about?
        p.s. doesnt that make your room/body smelly?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoping4aMagnum! View Post
          isnt coconut oil for cooking? so you go to the food store, grab some of the white goop---coconut oil-- and put it on your johnson for jelqing...?
          or is there a different kind idk about?
          p.s. doesnt that make your room/body smelly?
          Yep, same stuff. The smell isnt too strong, you can find odorless if you want. Olive oil also works. Im telling you from experience, coconut oil is the best sexual lube I have used for intercourse.

Comment

Cocoa butter is also a good "natural" alternative. As far as smells, coconut oil smells very good (IMO)- it reminds me of being at the beach
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I agree, I used to be into the wet brand sex lube, but now I got natural safflower oil for jelqing and its great and it has vitamin e.
              "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Jojoba oil is the oil that is closest to the natural oil in your skin, its not identical,
                but close. About 85% of the population can tolerate it. Can google this if you
                want more information. Perhaps jojoba might benefit some, a little pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
                  Jojoba oil is the oil that is closest to the natural oil in your skin, its not identical,
                  but close. About 85% of the population can tolerate it. Can google this if you
                  want more information. Perhaps jojoba might benefit some, a little pricey.
                  I have used Jojoba for my hair but not PE, its not the right viscosity for my preference.

Also avocado oil is another one.

Comment

Let's not forget EVO oil

Essential Vein Oil: EVO

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

DONT USE THIS STUFF-***WARNING*** Tea Tree Oil Will Burn Your Penis - YouTube
                      Knoblin
                      Banned, Troll
                      Last edited by Knoblin; 12-03-2013, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                        Let's not forget EVO oil

Essential Vein Oil: EVO
                        Thats awesome. All this time when I saw people posting about EVO I thought it was a brand.

Comment

I have always used coco oil, but ran out of it recently. So I had to use olive oil.

And it's the best I have used so far, I love it. Cheap, and lasts longer than coco oil. Coco oil is very expensive here, can't believe I didn't think of this sooner.
                          BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                          MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                          BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDude View Post
                            Thats awesome. All this time when I saw people posting about EVO I thought it was a brand.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              Cocoa butter is also a good "natural" alternative. As far as smells, coconut oil smells very good (IMO)- it reminds me of being at the beach
                              I agree with Big Al about Cocoa butter. I haven't tried EVO and am considering it for the future. Right now I love using a lube I've found called Palmer's Cocoa butter formula. Here's a pic for you. It is pretty easy to find...gel.jpg
                              Maybe some of you will like this. I think it smells great, feels super and seems to leave the skin of my penis healthier.
                              Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                              Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                              Goal 8x6
                              Getinbig's progress log
                              Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                              X