Quick Gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Gains

I am a super self concious person to begin with. I have a 7.5" NBPEL and just starting extension. I was wondering if there is a quick gain method to have an extra inch temporary each time during sex until I get up to the 8" range?

I don't know about quick, but I think maybe pumping some time before sex would get you to that desired size, but i'm no expert on that, maybe some more experience members can tell you.

But when it comes to PE for permanent gains, nothing is quick. Have to put time and effort in. Try to achieve quickly will result in injuries, and you only have one dick, dont kill it being overzealous.

~Abe
    Starting Date: 10/23/13
    BPEL: 5.5
    EG: 4.3

Current: 3/7/14
    BPEL: 6.0, 6.0 6.1 6.1
    EG: 4.8, 4.9 5.0 5.1
    BPFSL: 6.7

Comment

Bathmate/pumping could work for you. Or if you do a newbie routine you can gain some EQ and get to 8 NBP...

What I need to ask you about is your height and weight? 7.5 NBP is at least 8 BPEL and if you are less than 6 ft then you should be in the big category already, you have Johnny Sins size if that makes you feel any less self conscious...I WISH I had 7.5 NBP right now bro I would walk around naked lol..

But yeah start on a beginners routine and you may just get to 8 NBPEL permanently (all day all night and will become fully permanent if you keep PEing), pumping can bring more temporary girth but I don't know about length, some do report temp length gains but only for 30-40 minutes max...So just know that you are already at 8 BPEL or more and start a beginners routine like JP90 or something..

Comment

I'm over 6', 13 percent body fat,and have super long legs and big feet so the proportions make me feel weird. I know I'm not tiny but just have the self conciousness about everything together. What is an EQ.

Comment

Okay now I know why you feel insecure...Well if you pump you'll get some extra girth and maybe length too but the girth will make your dick look much bigger, and EQ is erection quality..EQ gains is also newbie gains, gains you make within the first few months of beginning PE.

Comment

The above advice is very good; and maximizing your EQ will ensure that you maximize your size gains with any routine that you do.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
            X