Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are ROTARY STRETCHES OBLIGATORY with basic stretches to achieve any gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are ROTARY STRETCHES OBLIGATORY with basic stretches to achieve any gains?

ARE DLD rotary strerches after each set of basic strerches (down, up, left, right, left behind the butt chick, right behind the butt chick) obligatory to achieve any gains in length? Has anybody tried basic stretches without rotary strerches and achieved any growth in length? I am posing this question because in DLD video it is suggested that after each set one should do some number of rotary stretches

Stretching is the main length gainer. Each direction is to single out each ligament for a more effective workout. Rotory stretching is good to get the in-between areas.
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Just try rotary stretches and toss basic stretches. Slow down the speed of rotation and use more tension. Rotary stretches still hit all the same areas, plus more.

Comment

Tbh I don't understand DLD's logic very much bro, I followed his theory and overworked my dick now I may be unable to gain...rotary stretches are pretty intense but he says they are to bring blood flow back to the shaft.. I used to love and hate doing those when I did manual stretching...
        Last edited by Vulture; 12-03-2013, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Has anyone of you tried basic stretches without rotary strerches and achieved any growth in length?

Comment

Originally posted by Unconcious View Post
            Has anyone of you tried basic stretches without rotary strerches and achieved any growth in length?

I combined the rotary stretch with the regular stretches, stopping at each quarter to do an intensive pull. That is what I am doing at the present time to regain some length I've lost to the meds I'm on.

The video of the tape measure, measuring is exactly the way I measure--right on target as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Has anyone of you tried basic stretches WITHOUT!!! ROTARY STRETCHES and achieved any growth in length? I am wondering whether I would do without the rotary stretches.

Comment

I use bundeled / rotary stretches alot before i started extending. I throw them in once and a while there awesome!

Comment

I haven't used rotary stretches, but then again, length gains are coming slowly..
                  Re-Start 2 mos GOAL
                  NBP 16.9 17.4 19.5
                  BP 18.5 19.4 21
                  EG 14.6 14.7

Comment

Typically, multidirection stretches are suggested in the beginning to stretch all of the smaller ancillary ligs. A more advanced training routine can usually shift the focus on to direct stretches- though sometimes doing a multidirection stretch session at this point can be a good idea.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Do both, mate. I've almost always done some rotation stretches (clock wise, anti clockwise)
                      BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                      MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                      BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

The first routine I ever did was from the exercise your penis book.
                        The beginners routine had no rotational stretches,although it has
                        multi-directional stretches(L,R,U,D)
                        Imagination expands the mind

Comment

I personally would not include BTC stretches in a beginners routine
                          because they can be quite intense.
                          Imagination expands the mind

Comment

I agree. They can wait.

Comment

Working...
                            X