Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many exercises should be in your routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many exercises should be in your routine?

I've completed the JP90, and my routine was the basic warm up, stretch in all directions, jelq, and warm down.
    Now I am looking to add a few more exercises into my routine, but I'm curious as to how many is too many, or should I just replace the basics with something else.
    Start (7/27/2015)

NBPEL: 5.5, BPEL: 6
    EG: 4.75

Goal:
    NBPEL: 6.5
    EG: 5.5

Don't replace the basics, they aren't really basics so much as they are foundation exercises. There are variations you may want to utilize later on down the road, but stretching and jelqing should always remain in some form for awhile. I also would say you shouldn't change much with your routine if you are gaining (if it ain't broke don't fix it), however I see you have no girth gains yet, add one girth exercise slowly and see how your unit responds. Keep in mind three months isn't really much time, it takes awhile to become proficient and time for your unit to react. Growth is the definitive positive PI, if you are gaining then you are doing it right, don't change the balance too much or it might stop.
    Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
    "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
    "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Working...
    X