- 12-03-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
I've completed the JP90, and my routine was the basic warm up, stretch in all directions, jelq, and warm down.
Now I am looking to add a few more exercises into my routine, but I'm curious as to how many is too many, or should I just replace the basics with something else.Start (7/27/2015)
NBPEL: 5.5, BPEL: 6
- 12-03-2013 #2
Member of the Month Sept 2013
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
- Sunny SE Florida
- Blog Entries
Don't replace the basics, they aren't really basics so much as they are foundation exercises. There are variations you may want to utilize later on down the road, but stretching and jelqing should always remain in some form for awhile. I also would say you shouldn't change much with your routine if you are gaining (if it ain't broke don't fix it), however I see you have no girth gains yet, add one girth exercise slowly and see how your unit responds. Keep in mind three months isn't really much time, it takes awhile to become proficient and time for your unit to react. Growth is the definitive positive PI, if you are gaining then you are doing it right, don't change the balance too much or it might stop.Start 12MAR'13
"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
"Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
"Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"
- By ThumbsUpSon in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-27-2013, 06:47 AM
- By JawiCoolGuy in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2013, 02:27 PM
- By Dimi in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2012, 03:44 AM
- By phil127 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2012, 12:23 AM
- By Helpme89 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 03-05-2011, 05:42 PM