Greatest Book Ever!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Book Ever!!!

I figure I'd post this here since I find this information golden.

I started and finished probably one of the greatest books I ever read today. It's called "The Tao of Sexology." This book blew my mind, I cannot give the author enough credit! Whether you do PE or not I HIGHLY recommend it. It talks about the nature of sex and its true meaning. MEN please stop ejaculating!! We're killing ourselves, draining all of our chi/prana/energy, what have you.

Instead of ejaculating we should be injaculating. I can't force anyone to do it but it's something that you really must look into. It's even stated in the book that one of the main keys to immortality is by injaculating by Taoists. Semen should only be extracted at the time of conceiving a child. By injaculating, you're recycling your life force and you're gaining all of the benefits and nutrients from it. It's one of the best ways you can heal yourself, NATURALLY.

This book even talks about a little bit of PE actually. I know most men want a bigger penis whether they're already big or not but size doesn't matter, to an extent. One of the main things that brings pleasure to a woman is a mushroom tip penis head. It brings indescribable pleasure to women. Instead of making your penis bigger, find a compatible vagina to suit your penis. Yes, they have them lol, they come in all shapes and sizes just like penises. Being too big for your partner can actually do more harm than pleasure. This book is so amazing it actually tells you how to read men and women to find out the size of their penis and vagina!!!

Bottom line, READ IT!!! Lol you WILL NOT be disappointed!

I'll pass, I do not want to live forever, so ejaculate I will, often I must.

~Abe
    Starting Date: 10/23/13
    BPEL: 5.5
    EG: 4.3

Current: 3/7/14
    BPEL: 6.0, 6.0 6.1 6.1
    EG: 4.8, 4.9 5.0 5.1
    BPFSL: 6.7

Comment

Just looking at a couple results on the internet: this sounds a lot like a dry orgasm, but instead of achieving this through a kegel you achieve it by putting external pressure on the same muscles. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Originally posted by CaptAbe View Post
        I'll pass, I do not want to live forever, so ejaculate I will, often I must.

~Abe
        Although you may find great pleasure in ejaculating its not very good. You're killing yourself, bluntly said. But hey if that's what you want, feel free. To each their own. Obviously doing this alone won't bring one immortality lol, but by doing this you can be doing yourself a great deed. It allows you to have multiple orgasms without releasing, whereas most men release. It also allows you maintain an erection even after achieving an orgasm.

@BTBrian in a nutshell, yes. It's very good for the prostate but when you press the "Million Dollar Point" which is located halfway between the anus and scrotum a balance must be kept. If too much pressure is applied it can enter the bladder and no nutrients will be absorbed into the blood flow. IMO, a dry orgasm isn't a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by goobersnatch View Post
          Although you may find great pleasure in ejaculating its not very good. You're killing yourself, bluntly said.
          Can you give us a very abridged version of why you are "killing yourself" when you ejaculate? I would love to learn to dry orgasm but I have never heard of it being good for your health.

Comment

Oh god another no fap thread ,I am going to scream argggggggggggeeeee!

Comment

Semen is only supposed to be used when we reproduce or conceive a child. Honestly, when we do conceive children we actually are killing ourselves a bit BUT we're reproducing which is ok. To ejaculate or release from an orgasm is completely unnecessary. Semen is filled with minerals and nutrients, its vital life force that's being wasted everyday by men.

Below is an excerpt from the book.

"When the average male ejaculates, he loses about one tablespoon of semen. According to scientific research, the nutritional value of this amount of semen is equal to that of two pieces of New York steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons combined. That includes proteins, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, everything. The semen also contains a great deal of vital energy; therefore, an ejaculation also represents a great deal of lost vital energy. This is demonstrated by the
              exhaustion felt by the man after ejaculation.
              "

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                Oh god another no fap thread ,I am going to scream argggggggggggeeeee!
                LMAO no my friend, this is exactly the opposite. If you can you master injaculation, one can masturbate whenever they please! What I'm emphasizing is that ejaculation is not good for men.

Comment

Although you may find great pleasure in ejaculating its not very good. You're killing yourself, bluntly said. But hey if that's what you want, feel free. To each their own. Obviously doing this alone won't bring one immortality lol, but by doing this you can be doing yourself a great deed. It allows you to have multiple orgasms without releasing, whereas most men release. It also allows you maintain an erection even after achieving an orgasm.

Semen is only supposed to be used when we reproduce or conceive a child. Honestly, when we do conceive children we actually are killing ourselves a bit BUT we're reproducing which is ok.

All the above you mentioned can and has been achieved through just plain ol PE, you know tugging your member. Even the MMO's, better penis health and all. Shorter refractory periods, even dry orgasm or injaculating as you've said.

Semen to only reproduce, yea that's the purpose but if your semen sits in your sack too long it basically becomes spoiled. The killing myself part from ejaculating, yea I don't really mind that because when I went outside today it was a bit smoggy, but I don't think we can factor in that as negative eh? Or the new paint on my walls, or the warm one day cold the next weather. We live to die and dying to live, immortality is an illusion, but hey to each his own correct?

If you feel this is useful I say go for it, but I'll pass lol sticking with what's working for me right now, maybe if this physical stimulation stops working and I feel I have a mental block I could look into this Taoist route for more enlightenment.

~Abe
                  Starting Date: 10/23/13
                  BPEL: 5.5
                  EG: 4.3

Current: 3/7/14
                  BPEL: 6.0, 6.0 6.1 6.1
                  EG: 4.8, 4.9 5.0 5.1
                  BPFSL: 6.7

Comment

Semen is only supposed to be used when we reproduce or conceive a child. Honestly, when we do conceive children we actually are killing ourselves a bit BUT we're reproducing which is ok. To ejaculate or release from an orgasm is completely unnecessary. Semen is filled with minerals and nutrients, its vital life force that's being wasted everyday by men.

"When the average male ejaculates, he loses about one tablespoon of semen. According to scientific research, the nutritional value of this amount of semen is equal to that of two pieces of New York steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons combined. That includes proteins, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, everything. The semen also contains a great deal of vital energy; therefore, an ejaculation also represents a great deal of lost vital energy. This is demonstrated by the
                    "
                    I have seen no mention in any of my medical studies that ejaculating injures the ejaculator. Is there a limit to the number of gametes a person can produce? Are there harmful hormone released during ejaculation? I do not see any scientific reasoning why ejaculation would have a harmful effect on somebody.

The reason that men get sleepy after sex is due to several likely causes: hormones such as prolactin and oxytocin being released after sex (both are related to sleep) as well as sex usually occurring at night or many other reasons. Ejaculation might contain one or two nutrients from each of the foods you listed, but if it was the actual nutritional equivalent (if carbs, fats, proteins, vitamins, and minerals were all the same for the two) then maybe the entire world wouldn't be so damn fat!!

Comment

There is no scientific reasoning this is the op's religious belief.

Comment

"
                        Wtf gibber is this; while you do lose some zinc nd trace minerals this nutrition listing is just completely wrong.

Comment

It takes years to be able to circulate energy as Taoists say.
                          Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by CaptAbe View Post
                            All the above you mentioned can and has been achieved through just plain ol PE, you know tugging your member. Even the MMO's, better penis health and all. Shorter refractory periods, even dry orgasm or injaculating as you've said.

Semen to only reproduce, yea that's the purpose but if your semen sits in your sack too long it basically becomes spoiled. The killing myself part from ejaculating, yea I don't really mind that because when I went outside today it was a bit smoggy, but I don't think we can factor in that as negative eh? Or the new paint on my walls, or the warm one day cold the next weather. We live to die and dying to live, immortality is an illusion, but hey to each his own correct?

If you feel this is useful I say go for it, but I'll pass lol sticking with what's working for me right now, maybe if this physical stimulation stops working and I feel I have a mental block I could look into this Taoist route for more enlightenment.

~Abe
                            By saying we live to die and die to live, it seems as if you're saying we serve no purpose here? IS immortality really an illusion? How do you know? One could say the same thing about life and death, you can only measure so much in this dense physical reality.

The matter of the fact is that more than half of the people on the planet don't know about such practices, let alone PE. The weather changing has absolutely nothing to do with our sicknesses. We're the ones that are out of balance with nature. That's like saying Mother Earth is killing us, ironically, its the other way around.

Although this may be obtained through PE, not many people have it in their lifestyle vice versa.

@BTBrian it's not necessarily inuring one's body but from a so called "Taoist" perspective you're draining vital life force that can't be replaced. PM me if you'd like a link for the PDF file of the book. I recommend most people read it and then see what their thoughts are when done. At the end of the day, we can agree to disagree.

Comment

So, what if you ejaculate and swallow your stuff?

Is that still killing yourself?

Comment

Working...
                              X