Measured girth for first time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measured girth for first time...

So I just measured my girth for the first time ever, have been too scared to do so for a long time which sounds stupid but I guess I didn't want another blow to my confidence.

However the news is good, I conquered a fairly trivial fear and I'm happy with the girth I have which is 5", average, but I feared it would be worse.

This boosts my confidence a bit and I thought it was worth sharing as it's a bit of a milestone for me.
    Original start - 15th May '13 - July (stopped)
    Restarted - November 3rd '13

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"
    January 2014- BPEL 6.7" NBPEL 6.1 MEG 4.75
    April 2014 - BPEL 6.9 NBPEL 6.3 MEG 4.75
    May 2014 - BPEL 18.1cm (7.1")
    October 2014 - NBPEL 6.5" (16.6cm)

Good for you. Before I started PE a month ago I was also scared. I measured and was 5 eg aswell I also believe 5 eg is above average. I've been with lots of women who were close friends and talked thickness size and I was in all of there top 3. And these women all were with 15 or more people. 5eg is nothing to be ashamed of.
    She came, I saw, my penis conquered!

11/5/2013
    Bpel 7.2
    Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
    Bpel 7.75
    Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
    Bpel 7.75
    Meg 5.25

Short term goal
    Bpel 7.9
    Meg 5.1

End goal
    bpel 8.25
    Meg 6

Comment

Originally posted by HammerTime89 View Post
      Good for you. Before I started PE a month ago I was also scared. I measured and was 5 eg aswell I also believe 5 eg is above average. I've been with lots of women who were close friends and talked thickness size and I was in all of there top 3. And these women all were with 15 or more people. 5eg is nothing to be ashamed of.
      Thanks man, haha that's crazy good! I've never considered myself to be of even average girth so it's nice to have a positive reality check for once!

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"

Comment

Good for you, blackscale! I can identify with your feelings. Thanks to PEGym, Getinbig IS getting bigger, but you can see from my starting measurements, I was pretty weak in both BPEL and MSEG. I'm thrilled with my amazing girth gains in only 7 weeks of the JP 90...and now Getinbig is looking for more!
        PE is great and clearly works! Let's keep at it...
        It's great to encourage each other...
        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
        Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
        Goal 8x6
        Getinbig's progress log
        Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
          Good for you, blackscale! I can identify with your feelings. Thanks to PEGym, Getinbig IS getting bigger, but you can see from my starting measurements, I was pretty weak in both BPEL and MSEG. I'm thrilled with my amazing girth gains in only 7 weeks of the JP 90...and now Getinbig is looking for more!
          PE is great and clearly works! Let's keep at it...
          It's great to encourage each other...
          That's excellent to hear! Encouragement, support and positivity is definitely key for the success and continual motivation for everyone when it comes to anything.. especially something as time consuming and potentially rewarding as PE.

Your girth gains are remarkable, especially considering how hard I've heard girth can be for many members. Congratulations on that and I hope you keep on gaining!

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"

Comment

congrats man great girth!

Comment

Originally posted by NCGUY1972 View Post
              congrats man great girth!
              Thanks man!

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"

Comment

Yay congrats bro! That is my starting girth watch! Keep at it you will have 6 " girth

Comment

Originally posted by blackscale View Post
                  That's excellent to hear! Encouragement, support and positivity is definitely key for the success and continual motivation for everyone when it comes to anything.. especially something as time consuming and potentially rewarding as PE.

Your girth gains are remarkable, especially considering how hard I've heard girth can be for many members. Congratulations on that and I hope you keep on gaining!
                  We do need to encourage each other and I hope I encouraged you with my post. You returned that to me with yours! I am amazed at my girth gains!!! And I've gained in length as well. I really enjoy my morning sessions in the Gym. It's a real time commitment...getting up earlier...warming up...but it is now a routine. What makes it easy, is that I can actually see the improvements already...and it's enjoyable to do the different exercises...stretching, jelqing, edging...I even enjoy the warm up.
                  I'll keep you posted on future gains in my log...
                  • Getinbig's progress log

I'll officially remeasure after Christmas...maybe before...wouldn't some gains be a great Christmas surprise!

Keep up the good work...
                  getinbig
                  Member of the Month March 2015
                  Last edited by getinbig; 12-07-2013, 07:33 AM.
                  Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                  Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                  Goal 8x6
                  Getinbig's progress log
                  Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

I agree getinbig!

I'll officially remeasure after Christmas...maybe before...wouldn't some gains be a great Christmas surprise!
                    Keep up the good work...
                    I don't know how Santa will bring those gains, but I'm sure they'll come and Santa too
                    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I'm not trying to steal your thread. I would just like to say MrB8 and getinbig are the two most influential and my favorite members on this forum.

11/5/2013
                      Bpel 7.2
                      Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
                      Bpel 7.75
                      Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
                      Bpel 7.75
                      Meg 5.25

Short term goal
                      Bpel 7.9
                      Meg 5.1

End goal
                      bpel 8.25
                      Meg 6

Comment

Thank you for your kind words HammerTime89, we are all here in this grate community to help each-other.
                        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Now seriously, where are my manners

Congratulations Blackscale, keep up the good work, and never feel insecure once more (so Santa wouldn't put you on the naughty list )

Best of Luck man!

Comment

I just get very complimentary when I'm drunk lol.

11/5/2013
                            Bpel 7.2
                            Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
                            Bpel 7.75
                            Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
                            Bpel 7.75
                            Meg 5.25

Short term goal
                            Bpel 7.9
                            Meg 5.1

End goal
                            bpel 8.25
                            Meg 6

Comment

We do need to encourage each other and I hope I encouraged you with my post. You returned that to me with yours! I am amazed at my girth gains!!! And I've gained in length as well. I really enjoy my morning sessions in the Gym. It's a real time commitment...getting up earlier...warming up...but it is now a routine. What makes it easy, is that I can actually see the improvements already...and it's enjoyable to do the different exercise...stretching, jelqing, edging...I even enjoy the warm up.
                              I'll keep you posted on future gains in my log...
                              • Getinbig's progress log

Keep up the good work...
                              In 7 weeks to be able to gain girth and length is amazing, well done! I too enjoy PE now, it's great doing something that you know is improving yourself, like working out, eating good. Nothing matches that feeling.

I'm excited to see your future gains, hopefully they'll continue like this and you'll have some monster cock just in time for Christmas!

Also, thank you everyone for your kind words!

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"

Comment

Working...
                              X