Thread: Maintaining Gains
- 12-07-2013 #1
So lets say I purchase the LG hanger and end up getting to my goal of 8x6...
I assume basic stretches and jelqs will prevent losing any gains.
I know hanging is awkward and you need privacy for hours.
While I'm on that note...what do you hangers do while your hanging? is it easy for you to be comfortable while watching TV or on the computer.
Obviously I want to get a good idea of the lifestyle before going with the LG hanger.
- 12-07-2013 #2
Check out the devices forum for your hanging questions.
Light stretching and EQ work will maintain your gains until they are cemented.BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667
- 12-07-2013 #3
- By JDC93 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 03-31-2013, 10:04 AM
- By NeedtoGain in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 12-09-2011, 07:15 AM
- By NaguRaza in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 06-28-2011, 01:33 AM
- By BonerPants in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2011, 07:46 AM
- By Big Tom in forum The GymReplies: 9Last Post: 04-18-2009, 07:27 AM