Still dont need a magnum condom :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still dont need a magnum condom :/

I bought a pack of trojans for the next time i get laid, so I tryed one out hoping it wouldnt fit..and at 5.4/5.5 girth (5.75 at the base and 1.75 width) it was a fight to get it on but it got over the head glans and mid shaft eventualy but couldnt fit confortably around the bottom base and i tryed jerking off with it and it kept slipping kind off...Im not realy sexualy experienced and dont know about condom sizes and shit, but am I close atleast to needing a magnum? and how big do u need to be usually? I was sure I needed one cause of all my hard work...my older brother always needed one cause of his way above average girth and I feel like a dam runt compaired to him and short changed..if i could just get the status of wearing a stupid magnum it would boost my confidence...I know its stupid thing to worry about and Its a was of time and life worrying about, but thats just how I feel...so thanks for the help.

If you're at 5.5" girth, then just relax brotha...You ARE above average already. I would venture to say that about 80% of the dudes who buy magnums really don't need them, it's more of an ego / insecurity issue than anything else. You have nothing to worry about.
    Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Idk bro , i kinda have the same problem xcept no slip. i am 5.5 meg and 5 at the base and it gets a bit baggy around the glans when i first put it on and then the air moves around and makes the whole thing look baggy

Comment

bballer - u mean ur 6 at the base right?? and r u talkin about when u try on magnums?

Comment

na 5, my dick get gets skinnier lol

Comment

5.5" girth is 88th percentile Donjelqer76's Percentile and Frequency calculator
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

my girth isnt quite 5.5 yet and its pissing me off cause im so dam close...when im raging rock hard maybe it reaches 5.5..but average boner is 5.3 to 5.4 midshaft...and acording to don jelqers calculator im in the 78% of men..so 1 in 5 men have more girth than me...wich in my opinion sucks..dont get me wrong I count my blessing and thank god for what I got..but being average was never what I wanted to be.
              CrazyS
              Last edited by CrazyS; 12-10-2013, 02:36 PM.

Comment

With persistence, and optimism you'll get to where you want to be, and you are above average
                A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyS View Post
                  so 1 in 5 men have more girth than me...wich in my opinion sucks..dont get me wrong I count my blessing and thank god for what I got..but being average was never what I wanted to be.
                  I'm afraid I have to disagree - it does not suck in the slightest to be larger than nearly 80% of other men. As for not wanting to be average, well sir, I have good news for you and it's right here in this little snip of a post. That good news is: You are not average right now!!!
                  Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Yea bro , don't worry ur size bro , Go read the dido reviews on amazon, Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Doc Johnson Crystal Jellie Ballsy Dong 6-Inch with Suction Cup Base, Clear

From what people are saying this dildo is bout 5.2 in girth and most of the girls complain bout how huge this shit is lol . And every girls i been with since hitting 5 inch girth said my dick was big .

But anybody got trouble with their glans not filling the magnum?

Comment

Magnums are pretty much big in name only...once you have trouble with reg condoms, Magnums will be about the same...
                      Started: 7 x 5
                      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

[QUOTE=DennyA;782098]Magnums are pretty much big in name only...once you have trouble with reg condoms, Magnums will be about the same...[/QUOTE}

Na bro , when i was 4.8 reg were already tight , and at 5 it was getting annoying/ hurting. now at 5.5 mags are good every where except for my glans so it looks kinda stupid

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
                          Magnums are pretty much big in name only...once you have trouble with reg condoms, Magnums will be about the same...
                          DennyA - how did you get 6.25 in girth for your whole shaft?? my glans right now is like 5 inches or 5.25 sometimes...how could I make my glans the same as my midshaft? and Idc how thick my base gets

Comment

Originally posted by Steneo View Post
                            I'm afraid I have to disagree - it does not suck in the slightest to be larger than nearly 80% of other men. As for not wanting to be average, well sir, I have good news for you and it's right here in this little snip of a post. That good news is: You are not average right now!!!
                            steneo - thanks for the support and vote of confidence cause lord knows I need it lol...but I dont understand how %80 of men is (1 out of 5)..thats like saying that out of my group of friends and acquaintences there r 3 guys that r the same or thicker than me?? does that make sense to you or anybody? I thought that most average normal guys who arent doing pe and not giving a shit about their size where hangin aroung like 4.5 to 5 girth at most but if it is realy 1 out of 5 guys that doesnt sound above average to me...maybe 1 out of like 15 or 20 or sumthin...Idk tell me what u think about what im saying

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyS View Post
                              DennyA - how did you get 6.25 in girth for your whole shaft?? my glans right now is like 5 inches or 5.25 sometimes...how could I make my glans the same as my midshaft? and Idc how thick my base gets
                              You can check out my routine in my blog
                              Started: 7 x 5
                              Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                              Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Working...
                              X