Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adding 1" in length with manual stretching only ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding 1" in length with manual stretching only ?

Hi guys,

Was just reading into stretching/hanging. And is far as i can tell there is a maximum gain you can achieve with manual stretching only and once you're on that plateau you have to switch to hanging because you can add more force to the stretch.

So my question is; can you gain an inch in length with manual stretching only ? (gaining 1" is my goal)

I'm sure it's possible by adding enough force, repetitions and time to your manual stretching routine. It may take quite a bit of time though
    donjelqer76
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by donjelqer76; 12-12-2013, 01:28 AM.
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I made good gains doing a simple routine that focused more on stretching. I gained about .6 inchs in a little over two months (although .2 of those were previous gains I lost from a break and I believe I benefited from my previous exercises being very jelq heavy).

I was:
      Warming up with a hot rag
      Stretching in all directions including BTC and after every group of three (left/right/center) of BTC/Down/Straight/Up I would do circular stretchs. I started doing each stretch at 30 secs with moderate force, but as time went on I increased the force and the time spent on each stretch and I just now got to 1 minute and 30 secs each stretch using a strong force.
      I would then Jelq for 10-15 minutes (I increased the time as it went on too).
      Then I would take a shower and let hot water run to warmdown.
      I would do kegels and reverse kegels throughout the day.
      I was doing it on a day on/day off basis and doing light stretching in directions everytime I had a chance in the bathroom or in other places on off days.

Recently that dropped my EQ so it seems I am going to try doing a more Jelq heavy routine now, from my experience I would think only doing length routines will drop your EQ too much and you should balance between jelqing and stretching. When your EQ is high 9 or 10 make your routine more stretch heavy, when your EQ is under 8 make it more Jelq heavy.

I highly would advise doing both even if you only want length gains, you can still focus more on length as opposed to girth (that is what I am personally doing). I am currently at 7.4 BPEL and 5.75 MEG (might be a decent bit more as I haven't measured MEG in awhile). I'm starting from 5.9 BPEL and about 5.25 MEG (not as sure on the MEG as I didn't measure that early on). I had my fastest gains recently with the simple routine I posted above and hope it helps you get some gains.
      Start(Jan 2011): 5.9" BPEL 5.5" MEG
      Multiple breaks!!!
      Current (Feb 2014): 7.5" BPEL 7" NBPEL 6" MEG
      Moderate Goal: 7.75" BPEL
      Long Term Goal: 8" BPEL 6.2"MEG
      Ultimate Goal (Thors Hammer): Deciding

Comment

I think if you have the arms for it you should be able to achieve the same results through manual stretching as hanging. But why not just hang? Also if you stretch at high force you don't have the control you would with hanging so possibly a higher potential for injury. I used a fish scale to confirm 10-15lbs of pull using your hands is attainable but difficult to judge

Comment

@Hammer

First of all, thanks for your long reply . At the moment i'm allready doing some jelging along side the stretching, doing like 40,50 reps at low erection level, but my girth is high enough to press a decent amount of blood through. And my EQ so far is still rock hard, but i'm only doing some serious excercises for the past two weeks, so i think i need some more time before i can judge it. Only measured one time so far and planning on measuring once every 2,3 weeks.

But hasn't EQ have more to do with how much you kegel ? Thought jelging at low and high erection levels were more for length and girth gains ?

@Hung

I have pretty strong forearms and due to my bodybuild past. And just don't feel like buying a hanger to be honest. Since i only wanna gain an inch in lenght and don't feel any need to force it

Comment

Dude ,i gained over n inch manually and still going . Its like saying your body will have a limit on healing tiny cuts. As long as you keep stretching , eating , resting , yo shits ganna grow

Comment

Haha, now that's some useful advice! Thanks .. Might try a sort of belt to make a more proper stretch though. Anyone got any experience with that ?

Comment

From my experience kegeling does increase EQ but has to be balanced out with Reverse Kegels, it seems it is pretty easy to just kegel a lot for EQ and end up having involuntary kegels and other problems associated with it. I would jelq at a lower erection % for length but no doubt jelqing has always helped improve my EQ (and it seems to help supplement length gains by forcing in the blood post stretch). I know EQ will improve if you balence kegels and reverse kegels, but I would advise doing both that and doing jelqs. Personally I both do kegels and reverse kegels but with my heavy stretch-based routine my EQ has slowly been dropping and I am now focusing on jelqing to get my EQ back. I made really big gains but I feel like that if I didn't jelq at all it would have been slower than it was with jelqing.
                Start(Jan 2011): 5.9" BPEL 5.5" MEG
                Multiple breaks!!!
                Current (Feb 2014): 7.5" BPEL 7" NBPEL 6" MEG
                Moderate Goal: 7.75" BPEL
                Long Term Goal: 8" BPEL 6.2"MEG
                Ultimate Goal (Thors Hammer): Deciding

Comment

Like anything else, there comes a point of diminishing returns. That doesn't mean that you can't continue gaining- only that you need to challenge yourself in other ways to keep that momentum going.

From https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...tml#post36835:

There are pros and cons to each method. Here are some advantages and disadvantages to the various methods:

Extenders-

Pros:
                  -You know exactly how much tension is being generated
                  -Workout is "hands free"
                  -Progress is easy to track and forecast
                  -Can be worn with certain clothes

Cons:
                  -Requires constant supervision
                  -Maximum tension possible is very light
                  -Must be worn for many total hours to see results
                  -Can be uncomfortable without adequate padding

Weight hangers-

Pros:
                  -Workout is "hands free"
                  -Very high tension is possible
                  -You know exactly how much tension is being generated

Cons:
                  -Injuries more common with this method
                  -Often uncomfortable even with adequate padding
                  -Cannot be done in public

Manual exercises-
                  Pros:
                  -Very convenient
                  -Very high tension is possible
                  -Tension level is easily adjustable
                  -The most fluid of all methods

Cons:
                  -Tension is difficult to measure- must use estimates
                  -Cannot be done in public
                  -Must have relatively strong hands for hard or long workouts
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks Big Al for your long reply about various stretching techniques!

At the moment i'm: BPEL: 7" , EG: 5.3". And like i stated earlier, i'm 'only' trying to gain one inch in length and then i'll be pretty happy with myself. And since i am just started to do some serious PE i'll stick to manual stretching, light erection jelging, yoga excercises and now and then some RK/K excercises. At the moment my EQ is pretty rock hard but if that changes along the way with stretching i'll throw in some more jelging and normal kegel excercises.

I'll keep you guys updated!

Comment

Originally posted by Dude85 View Post
                      Thanks Big Al for your long reply about various stretching techniques!

At the moment i'm: BPEL: 7" , EG: 5.3". And like i stated earlier, i'm 'only' trying to gain one inch in length and then i'll be pretty happy with myself. And since i am just started to do some serious PE i'll stick to manual stretching, light erection jelging, yoga excercises and now and then some RK/K excercises. At the moment my EQ is pretty rock hard but if that changes along the way with stretching i'll throw in some more jelging and normal kegel excercises.

I'll keep you guys updated!
                      You're welcome, and please keep us posted
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Old thread but. Has light stretching on good pi off days worked for anyone? And also the stretching afew times after going to the bathroom?
                        thebodhi

Comment

It's going to be hard for anyone to say because I doubt anyone just did that without a routine
                          Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Working...
                          X