Thread: Jelq Frequency Confusion
- 12-11-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
I'm hoping to get some of your opinions on a jelqing routine. I have seen several different approaches. 2 days on and 1 day off. 3 on 1 off. 5 on 2 off.Every other day. And jelqing everyday. Which do you feel is the 'best'? Which has worked out better for you personally? Thanx!
Last edited by Dugger; 12-11-2013 at 11:57 AM.
- 12-11-2013 #2
I would use PI's / Erectile quality as your guide. If either takes a dip, then back off and take a day or so of rest, till they come back to normal.Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG
Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)
Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG
- 12-12-2013 #3
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- 12-12-2013 #4
What's the rest of your routine like? Are you jelqing primarily for length girth, or both?
Do you have a more detailed training history that you can provide for reference?Want a FREE month of coaching for your training? PM or email me for details!
Need Coaching? MeCoach- For All Your Male Enhancement Needs
Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- 12-12-2013 #5
You've got two of the best people up there^^^^^^^ helping you out so all I'm goin to say is make sure you understand that your rest days are just as important as your work days. Me personally I like the 2 on 1 off just getting in to the program, then build up to the 5 on 2 off, and the beginners workout is awesome for this. What is your goal EQ health, length, or girth? I "THINK" length should be worked on first then working on girth but better EQ shohld be first on everyone list.(14 month break)02-20-2015 BPEL=6 1/8 EMG 5.0
01-03-2014 BPEL= 6 1/4 EMG=5.5
11-16-2013 BPEL=6 1/8 EMG=5.0
Short term goal
- By BonedIce in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2012, 06:02 PM
- By pemac in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2011, 02:07 AM
- By ReetB in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 02-03-2011, 09:27 PM
- By Junkie in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2009, 01:49 PM
- By truckturner in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-20-2009, 06:56 PM