8x60 vs 4x120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8x60 vs 4x120

I was wondering whether for example stretching behind the cheeks for 8x60 sec is the same as 4x120sec? which one is more beneficial in your opinion? and does this apply to other exercises (tunica tugs,uli's,bundled stretches,straight up stretches...)??

I don't think so. My worry would be that you need that bit of a break between reps, and by doubling the time between those breaks may increase risk for injury without a foreseeable benefit.
    Starting (20 JUL 2012)
    BPFSL: 7.5"
    BPEL: 6.75"
    EG: 4.75"
    Current (8/3/17)
    BPFSL: 8.7"
    BPEL: 8.1"
    MEG: 5.5"
    BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
    8.25 BPEL
    5.75 MEG

Comment

I stretch for as long as I can then release. I always set a time and not base it on reps.
      PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Ok, I admit that when I saw the thread title I thought this was going to be an extreme size debate thread! Come on, I can't be the only one right? Right...? Anybody? Ok then,

Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Steneo View Post
          Ok, I admit that when I saw the thread title I thought this was going to be an extreme size debate thread! Come on, I can't be the only one right? Right...? Anybody? Ok then,

haha yeah, I saw the 8 x 6...
          Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Originally posted by Steneo View Post

You are so right
            PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

if you're using the exact same intensity on each stretch and your recovery is good, then the 8x60 is not going to give you a better workout because you're cutting short the overall intensity of each set. Now, if you stretch more intensely for each of the shorter sets, then you may see enough of a stimulus to make a difference. You'll likely need to cut down on the sets, though.

That being said, e above is theory, though; and you might just have a better response to doing the 8x60. In weight training, there is a regimen known as German Volume Training which incorporates much the same principle- a high volume of sub-intensity sets performed for one particular exercise. This system usually produces good results when done for about 6 weeks.
              Big Al
              Administrator
              PEGym Editor
              Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by Big Al; 12-14-2013, 03:14 PM.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Which feels like more?
                BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                CI:1.5 -2.5
                Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Working...
                X