New Beginning with PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Beginning with PE

I first started PE in July 2011, I stayed consistent until around April-May of this year and then I had to stop because my life got extremely hectic. I am just now regaining enough free time to start doing PE again. I didn't seem to lose anything, even EQ and I noticed that my ligs got tight again which could mean that I definitely have some room to grow once I loosen them back up.

A little background, I started with JP90 then I added more stretches to it and eventually veered off into many different routines where I was trying to find something that worked to keep gains going and I could not find one. Then I started hanging with a homemade hanger and aside from hard, dry, skin and pain, it added virtually nothing.

I posted a few times about my lack of gains and people suggested to take a three month or so break and then come back so eventually that's what happened and now I'm looking forward to making gains again. I started back with JP90 two days ago with edging at the end. In the time I took off from PE, I have been having sex with one girl consistently since September she has no complaints about size, EQ, etc. I am still looking to add around .5"-1" in both length and girth which was my original goal.
    Short Term Goal: 7 in. x 5.25-5.5 in.
    Long Term Goal: 7-8 in. x 6-6.5 in.
    When Will I Stop?: TBA

"The day you become satisfied is the day you stop improving."

Welcome back man.

Props on your diligence for sticking with it for the past few years. I'm betting that time off will be just what the dr. ordered, and you will probably reach some new milestones this time around.
    Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Welcome back!

Try to stick with it this time and research a lot if you want to be safe with PE.

Try to suprise her with your gains
      Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
      Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
      The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Stick to it brotha good luck in. Your pe journeys dont be scared to ask qustions... i like to think im smart haha

Comment

nice bro niceeeee

Comment

Working...
          X