- 12-19-2013 #1
Hey, I have been doing PE since start of August but took a week away from PE'ing because of a holiday, and it looks like I will have to take this week off entirely also because of a slight injury (bruising). So my question is will I have to re-condition my unit next week because I took 2 weeks off from PE? Have people lost gains from a 2 week break before?
- 12-19-2013 #2
I don't know if I would call it a full re-conditioning, but there's no harm in easing back into your routine for safety's sake. Just go a little light for a few days or more, and make sure everything feels "right". Always go with what your body tells you. I believe a week, two, or even four can be beneficial to the progress and giving the mind a break, so just enjoy the time off.
As far as losing gains, I doubt it. The break might even give a bit of an EQ boost, and some have reported gains on off weeks from healing.
- 12-19-2013 #3
Just like workin_4_it said, I definitely don't think you'll lose any gains...As for the conditioning aspect, it is hard to believe that your penis will be completely unconditioned from two weeks off. Obviously proceed with caution, but I don't believe you will have to alter your routine too much! Then again, I may be completely wrong :P
- 12-21-2013 #4
If you haven't taken a layoff since August, the two week rest should do you some good.Want a FREE month of coaching for your training? PM or email me for details!
Need Coaching? MeCoach- For All Your Male Enhancement Needs
***Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!***
- By detroitdrugzzz93 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2013, 02:51 PM
- By toxicity1709 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2013, 04:03 PM
- By Mordecai in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2012, 07:34 PM
- By nseyla in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2012, 10:12 PM
- By toxicity1709 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2012, 08:24 PM