Beginner Routine to Advanced Routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner Routine to Advanced Routine

Hey everyone newbie here wondering how each of your routines have changed as you've progressed down the winding road of PE. Have built up a beginner routine which consists mainly of overhand jelqs but would like to hear how each of your routines advanced after the 3 month newbie period. All comments and help appreciated.

Kyleo86

Hi Kyleo86. Most everyone starts off (or should start off) the same,,,,,and somewhere down the line,,,you will become familiar with exercises, terminology and how PE affects YOU personally. At that point people adjust their exercises according to what their body reacts best with. It's a very personalized journey, but basic also in a sense. Read a lot here and you will get a gist for how things "might" progress for you. Don't let anything scare you off. Start little and slow and keep the faith high, it helps tremendously. Great people abound here on the gym and we are all willing to assist.....you just gotta read alot and ask when necessary! Much luck to ya! :-)
    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Pretty much that. Don't deviate from the beginner's routine after three months if you feel it is working well for you keeping in mind the backbone of PE is still jelquing at together and stretching. If you do go more intermediate, take it slow allowing your penis, mind, and body to adapt to the changes before increasing the intensity level kind of like lifting weights where you slowly go up in weight according the resistance level your muscles can handle without injuring your self.
      Begin 7/25/2011:
      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Welcome aboard Kyleo86

I agree with Dick Whammy, he knows what he's talking about.

Here is a good start, please give it a read if you haven't done so already
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks guys, have been reading as much as possible, just wondered how each persons routine evolved as the got more experienced.

Comment

Wow that is story in itself. I stayed with JP's for six months before changing anything within it because conditioning to anything takes priority and it gives a chance for cementing at that (it proved well).
            Because I gained pretty fast in the 6 months to 8 inches fully erect, I continued to stretch and traction wrap for some time to maintain length while
            focusing on more girth because I wanted my upper region to be somewhat par with the mid region. Although it is an never ending feat, I have made progress.

Just remember to read, read and read; condition your penis to any new routine before upping ante.
            Begin 7/25/2011:
            NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
            FL 5.25, FG 5.2
            NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
            UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
            X