Plateau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plateau

Guys it seems like I'm stuck in a plateau and can't figure a way out of it. This really sucks. I can't figure out what exercises I should be doing and what exercises I shouldn't be doing. Should I be doing both behind the cheek stretches and straight out stretches for length and if yes at what ratio? Should I focus more on bundled stretches and jelqs? Or should I take a few days off since my EQ is way too bad? Can someone atleast give me some help on the number of exercises that should be done for length each session and the ones for girth just so that I can avoid overtraining and undertraining? I'm afraid I'm stuck with intervals of overtraining and other intervals of undertraining that's why I haven't been seing any gains. Help needed!!!!!!

If you have not started a log, do that first.
    Members like Big Al, or Mods, Admins, can see what you have been doing, and offer feedback.

put the url to your blog in your signature, for quick access by other readers.

Having a blog, recording what you have been doing, helps getting answers much quicker that playing the question & answer routine.

Lastly when you make a post like the above, you would invite others to take a read of your log, when you ask.
    It really does help you stay organized & on track.
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 12-21-2013, 02:51 PM.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

What has been your routine? I've broken 2 plateaus by changing exercises.
      START - BPEL 7.25 EG 5.25 (MIDSHAFT)
      NOW - BPEL 9.00 EG 5.50 (MIDSHAFT)
      GOAL - BPEL 9.25 EG 6.0 (WHOLESHAFT)

"Having a big cock has made me a cocky bastard" -Miami-Cock

Comment

Change can be helpful, it keeps the penis confused !
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
        X