Thread: Plateau Question
- 12-22-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
Just got done reading through some threads about breaking plateaus and got to wondering. How long do you go without gaining before you consider yourself at a plateau? I'm sure the longer you have been PE'ing would have something to do with it. Just curious to what the wiser veterans have to say.
- 12-23-2013 #2
Well since everyone is different, here is how I would do it:
Start ---> Measurement #1 (W/ Gains) ---> Measurement #2 (W/ Gains) ---> PLATEAU (No Gains)
Just look at the normal time it takes you to gain and if you haven't in that time span, I'd say it is time to adjust accordingly. So assuming the time between all of your measurements is the same, the first time you don't gain I would consider you at a plateau.
I'm no veteran, but that is just how I see it.
- 12-23-2013 #3
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
I would say nothing after 2 - 3 months thats a plateau.. nuff said
- By The Flying Crotchman in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 07-09-2011, 04:43 PM
- By mdstms in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2010, 06:50 PM
- By Rock-on in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 02-10-2010, 08:55 AM
- By trex in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 59Last Post: 12-06-2009, 04:51 PM
- By burt in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 11-18-2009, 06:30 PM