Shocking Routine Results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking Routine Results?

Thinking about doing a "Shocking" or "All Day" Routine to send me into the New Year.

Anyone have success with this type of a routine?

Shocking/All Day routine (in my understanding) is where you split 4 exercises (2 length | 2 girth) into hour-long bursts throughout the course of the day. So maybe hr1: 300 jelqs, hr 2: 100 stretches, hr3:100 squeezes, hr 4: 70 tension stretches hr 5: 200 jelqs and so on and so forth.

Anyone ever see results from doing shocking routines? What exercises did you do? How many reps? How long?
    Start: 1/6/15
    Weight: 210 lbs
    Goals: 2/6/15 - 195lbs | 3/6/15 - 180 lbs
    BPEL: 6.5 in
    EG: 4.25 in
    Ultimate Goals: 8 x 5.5 | 5ft10in: 175lbs

Good luck with that.

I used to do something similar long long ago when I first started PE. Let's just say it's not at all maintainable.
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

what do you mean?

did you see gains and then they went away?
      Start: 1/6/15
      Weight: 210 lbs
      Goals: 2/6/15 - 195lbs | 3/6/15 - 180 lbs
      BPEL: 6.5 in
      EG: 4.25 in
      Ultimate Goals: 8 x 5.5 | 5ft10in: 175lbs

Comment

Originally posted by experimentor View Post
        what do you mean?

did you see gains and then they went away?
        What I mean is I jelqed, pulled, and tugged, pumped and hanged, all day throughout the day back then. Mostly because I was bored over the summer but also because I thought more was better. The only thing that did was give me temporary gains for a day or two and killed my good erections until I got more rest. Not real gains either, inflammation.

Your penis will only grow about an average of 1/16" to 1/8" a month for the first year. Maybe .75" to 1.5" of combined length and girth your first year. But that's the upper limit of what's possible. You may get .5" in growth in a month and then never ever see that again. And as a newbie you're going to be very frustrated trying to get that kind of growth spurt back to the point of injuring yourself if you're not careful and very realistic in your goals.

More PE does not transfer into bigger gains, enough rest and enough PE does the job. LESS is MORE.
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Working...
        X