Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how big are you compared to a dollar bill without pressing in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how big are you compared to a dollar bill without pressing in?

you guys seem to have monster cocks so i was wondering how you so with this measurement compared to mine. if i dont press in and use a dollar bill and put it on top of my dick i stick out just at the tip. not alot and some days are better than others

would you consider that a small cock? im trying to get it so my whole head is past but it looks like that may be far fetched

Gosh, I don't know. I use a ruler.
    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

That puts you around 6 1/4" nbel, a lot of guys wish they had that.
      She came, I saw, my penis conquered!

11/5/2013
      Bpel 7.2
      Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
      Bpel 7.75
      Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
      Bpel 7.75
      Meg 5.25

Short term goal
      Bpel 7.9
      Meg 5.1

End goal
      bpel 8.25
      Meg 6

Comment

That's good sized. But I agree with the above statement, I'd rather just use a ruler than random objects. haha
        Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

thanks for the replies....i need to get a ruler but im nervous because then ill officially know my size and i know its not 7" which is my goal. im even more nervous about my girth i can usually fit through a toilet paper roll unless im jelqed

Comment

Toilet paper rolls very from 5.25-5.75" in circumference. If you can barely fit again most guys wish they were that big. Your probably above average girth and above average length, you got nothing to worry about.
            She came, I saw, my penis conquered!

11/5/2013
            Bpel 7.2
            Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
            Bpel 7.75
            Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
            Bpel 7.75
            Meg 5.25

Short term goal
            Bpel 7.9
            Meg 5.1

End goal
            bpel 8.25
            Meg 6

Comment

too bad I can't like multiple posts at once

I use a ruler too like draggin

but I have done the dollar bill thing to me it matters more where the dollar is placed on the dick more than anything else seeing as most dicks are longer from different angles than others

although if I did use a dollar bill along the tip of my penis it would be around the same size to a little less

this is where I strike back with the POWER OF SCIENCE!!!

everyone is different therefore you may be skinnier than another person a person with high body fat will likely not be able to gain confidence using the dollar bill method while another person who is skinny would gain a shit load comparing to the dollar bill

what you gotta understand is the fact that if you are skinny your NBPEL will be much more than a fat person such as myself where my NBPEL is so bad that I don't even measure it this is when you take BPEL into consideration where as a fat person "like me" "raises hand"!!! has a lot more BPEL than a skinny person it's not that you have a more or less BPEL it might even be the same but the amount of body fat that you have to push into to get your accurate BPEL is most definitely going to be much more

in ex if a guy has a 5 inch NBPEL and a 7 inch BPEL that person is most likely fat as hell like "me" that is a 2 inch difference!!! where as a skinny person who has a 6.5 inch NBPEL and is 7 inches BPEL there is only a half inch of difference which is why we all on here support each other to reach our goals and lose weight so our BPEL becomes closer to our NBPEL

so doing the whole dollar bill thing is kinda irrelevant especially doing it the way you are

the more you know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3rhQc666Sg

your dick is fine if you can do that believe me you got a lot more to worry about in this life other than your dick that's adding gas to the fire bud no bueno
              There is no knowledge that is not power

Quote from UMK3 on SNES

here's a couple funny videos enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNuJ0ZW060s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU9-TKRkaUw

Comment

ok so you know your not 7" but hey most guys wish they have what you have that has to spark some motivation in ya!!!

and 7" is a really really good goal!!!

It's a goal that is completely within your grasp stick with us and we will help you reach your goals don't worry too much don't expect a gain over night and don't believe those ads that say 4 inches in 4 weeks those are bullshit catfishing type schemes that make you lose confidence while stealing your money

I'll be honest I came here with a bit of skeptisism but after being dedicated I know now that I am gaining I know and I can tell you for a fact that you gotta be dedicated to it cause your first gains aren't gonna come for weeks months or even years but they will happen!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezead4tkZZk

this video is being posted purely because of what's on the screen at 0.03

THERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE THAT IS NOT POWER

now take this knowledge and better yourself!!!
                fordzilla
                Last edited by fordzilla; 01-01-2014, 07:21 PM.
                There is no knowledge that is not power

Quote from UMK3 on SNES

here's a couple funny videos enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNuJ0ZW060s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU9-TKRkaUw

Comment

Don`t know. Never had a dollar.

Comment

Well, a dollar bill is supposed to be exactly 6" (read it somewhere a while ago). So if your head sticks out a little, you're about 6 1/8 to maybe 6 3/16.
                    Start:
                    (1/6/14) BPEL: 6 3/4" NBPEL: 5 3/4" EG: 5 3/16" BPFSL: 7" NBPFSL: 6 1/8"

Short term goal: BPEL: 7 3/16" EG: 5 7/8"

Comment

Working...
                    X