Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you enlarge and restore at the same time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you enlarge and restore at the same time?

I'm interested in gaining a little more length and more girth. I also want to restore my foreskin. Should I focus on one thing at a time? Or can I do both? Thanks guys!

Of course you can. I think it is fairly common for folks to gain some skin growth while they do PE.

I have been doing them both for 3 years, although I have been focusing on FR lately. Controlling skin growth, or as I like to say getting the skin growth in the right areas, is something every one who does PE should consider.

It is much better to have skin growth on the foreskin versus scrotal Skin (Turkey Neck). I have gained over an inch and also grown a good amount of foreskin, by using the DTR and Manual Methods.

Stretching is a little tougher now, because my skin glides more. However, I was cut extremely tight, and I love not having tight erections that were a bit painful.

I would start 10 minutes a day using Method 2 (Manual). It will complement your PE Program and keep the scrotal skin from creeping.
    My Progress Thread

Stats:
    Current: BPEL 7.5", EL 7" and 5 7/8" MSEG.
    Started: EL 6" EL and 5.5" MSEG
    Goal: BPEL 8" and 6.0" MSEG
    FR - Started Jan 10th. with DTR.

Comment

You can even stretch both at the same time with the right grip.
      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
      CI:1.5 -2.5
      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I didn't know they could be done separately! Haha. I started both foreskin restoration and PE at the same time, been doing it for a year. Regeneration has made all the difference in the world and PE has helped a ton with my EQ. So the combo has been awesome for me.
        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Great! Good to know. I'm going to start this week. I'll post my beginning stats and my goal! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X