Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will getting circumcised make me lose a lot of girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will getting circumcised make me lose a lot of girth?

I was wondering if circumcision will make my girth any smaller and if so is it noticeably smaller?

girth is inside, foreskin is outside?

Comment

Originally posted by tj124 View Post
      I was wondering if circumcision will make my girth any smaller and if so is it noticeably smaller?
      yes it will,dont do it!!

Comment

Is there a reason you are thinking of getting circumcised? I've read that you can gain some girth from foreskin restoration from the extra layer of skin (so not a ton). Therefore, I'd assume you can lose some through circumcision (not a ton)......
        Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Has either of you had one somewhat recently?

Comment

Originally posted by Steneo View Post
            Is there a reason you are thinking of getting circumcised? I've read that you can gain some girth from foreskin restoration from the extra layer of skin (so not a ton). Therefore, I'd assume you can lose some through circumcision (not a ton)......
            steneo,you obviously have heard me go on and on about being circumcised and since i have been restoring mine it sure is sweet seeing the thickness going over my corona and onward...let me tell ya how SWEEEEET it is to fucking see that girth bro!!!...also another member on here who is not cut said"holy fuck id lose an inch and a half of girth"if he got circumcised..then i checked out his pic and yes he would..why would anyone wanna start cutting cock off?just roll it back for fuck sakes and have both worlds..simple.

Comment

Originally posted by tj124 View Post
              Has either of you had one somewhat recently?
              Nope, it was more than 33 years ago just after I was born so I've never known anything else. Just getting my info from reading the forums so I don't know from my experience......
              Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

if people wearing an extender for 2000 hrs to gain a centimeter or constantly measure there length and girth and are happy as hell to gain even a millimeter or 2,think of how devastated you would feel to lose a POSTCARD SIZE hunk of cock getting circumcised.ok,upto you guys,do what you want...back to restoring i go...-peace-

Comment

1.5" of girth loss means that 0.48" of the diameter of the penis is skin...which is complete BS.

Let's not exaggerate the thickness of the foreskin.

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
                    1.5" of girth loss means that 0.48" of the diameter of the penis is skin...which is complete BS.

Let's not exaggerate the thickness of the foreskin.
                    whatever,he was pretty thick and he admitted alot of it being foreskin...now if i can only find the post...grrr

Comment

ok,just found it and blogged it,now read it and check out the guys thick unit...you tell me.Circumcised or uncut!!? - Blogs - PEGym Forums

Comment

I am the same way. I feel as if my skin is very thick and accounts for quite a bit

Comment

get calipers and measure the thickness of the foreskin over the glans as the glans are sheathed. That is the direct increase in girth, but is only experienced at the glans.

It has little effect on MEG because that skin was not disturbed by the circumcision.

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
                            get calipers and measure the thickness of the foreskin over the glans as the glans are sheathed. That is the direct increase in girth, but is only experienced at the glans.

It has little effect on MEG because that skin was not disturbed by the circumcision.
                            uh-uh,my circ line was at meg,since restoring it is way down by my corona now and back at meg looks way girthier,i know that foreskin and shaftskin is actually "thin skin"but once its all bunched up and covering everything it makes everything thicker and LOOKS thicker etc/longer/more natural/get to have both worlds etc etc just wayyyy better

Comment

Would it make my penis noticeably smaller?

Comment

Working...
                              X