What is the correct way to measure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the correct way to measure?

With a ruler, which is the correct way to measure? Do you put the ruler next to your penis or right on top of it? It seems to make about a 0.5 inch difference depending on which way I measure it.

On top

Check my profile and picture for a correct BPEL measuring.
    BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
    MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
    BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

A .5 difference.... damn thats alot for me if i push into my fat pad its about a 1" difference or 3 cm so my bpel is diffrent from my nbp.. i measure at the top but a bit to the side to show the whole penis.. j dony notice a real diffrence for me ita barley 1 cm at complete top or side, the pubic bone is the pubic bone lol

Comment

No big deal if you're doing it the same way the whole time.
        “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
          On top

Check my profile and picture for a correct BPEL measuring.
          Yes erastyle similar to how i measure except i have a cellphone camera and lay the ruler flat ontop of the penis. It looks like you got your girl to take a pic of your penis lol

Comment

Let's put it down from two perspectives. With an additional tid bit.

1. Is the measurement of gains. This is based on consistency and accuracy. Sat on the toilet while you measured? Keep doing it the same exact way.

2. Neutral body Alignment. Standing straight up in anatomical position. Measure yourself. Using a partner for this would be best due to some peoples inability to achieve a high enough EQ while standing. This is your real measurement. You could be a half inch off your gains measurement. But you've lost nothing so don't be discouraged!

3. Also record your EQ. If you can't figure this out there is lots of information for identifying the different levels.

And always BPEL.
            06/23/2013

BPEL : 16.35 cm
            MEG : 11.43 cm

09/25/2013

BPEL : 19.05 cm
            MEG : 12.3 cm

My Log

Comment

Originally posted by samsi4life View Post
              Yes erastyle similar to how i measure except i have a cellphone camera and lay the ruler flat ontop of the penis. It looks like you got your girl to take a pic of your penis lol
              I'm gonna put out a new measuring picture soon showing at least 0.6 cm gains since the pictures in my profile (just to put more proof out there PE is real)

Will attempt to measure the same way, same place
              BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
              MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
              BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

I was hoping you guys said next to the penis lol. Either way I'm gaining tho. Guess it doesn't matter as long as I keep measuring the same way. I actually measure in a variety of ways consistently. Just had no clue which was the right one lol.

Comment

Working...
                X