average penis size in the PE community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• average penis size in the PE community

We all know the average size of the penis. Im curious what the average size is within the PE community. It seems like almost everyone in here gets up to 7 inches bpel. Theirs probably a poll for this but couldn't find one
    Started out at 6.5 bpl, 5 meg
    on and off for four years: 7.75 bpel, 5.6 mseg
    goal: 8 - 8.5 nbpel/ 9 bpel, 6.5 mseg

Current Size Photo:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-11-17-pm.html

Since the average penis size is 5-6 inches and when a new guy start PE'ing he will probably get 1inch or 1.5 inch of newbie gains which overall I agree that 7 inches is likely average in this forum

Comment

Interesting question, well framed. Too many people come on here talking about how the overall average must be 7 because of how many people here report 7+ forgetting of course that people here actively make their wang bigger.

As for the actual question...I really don't know...
      Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Trivial but are we talking Bone pressed or NBPEL?
        Start: NBPEL: 5.5x4.75
        Current:6.25x5
        Goal:9x7

Comment

I tend to think that the average must be small. Isn't it the reason why most of the people come here? Because they do have a small penis and want to grow. Well... it was the case for me and I'm sure I am not the only one.

Comment

Is this relevant?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...bpel-poll.html

Comment

Originally posted by Danster579 View Post
              Possibly... The thread is 3.5 years old though so people who answered long in the past may be different now, thus altering the present average. That's why this is such a hard question, because in a community like this, the average is always changing...

Comment

Originally posted by mosyyy View Post
                I tend to think that the average must be small. Isn't it the reason why most of the people come here? Because they do have a small penis and want to grow. Well... it was the case for me and I'm sure I am not the only one.

I tend to think you are right...I also tend to think that "newbie" gains of 1 to 1.5 inches is just insane...I had newbie gains that took more than 10 years... i t may happen for a minority but this is just false and disheartening for many guys on this journey. Sorry if you don't like me calling bullshit but if newbie gains really were that easy then this PE world truly would hit critical mass in interest.
                Started: 7 x 5
                Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
                  I tend to think you are right...I also tend to think that "newbie" gains of 1 to 1.5 inches is just insane...I had newbie gains that took more than 10 years... i t may happen for a minority but this is just false and disheartening for many guys on this journey. Sorry if you don't like me calling bullshit but if newbie gains really were that easy then this PE world truly would hit critical mass in interest.
                  I disagree that the average size here is small and I even more disagree that PE would be more popular if lots of people could gain an inch in 6 months. The majority of people could have a 6 pack in 6 months but that doesnt seem to make everyone run to their nearest gym now does it?
                  PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

I think ive gotten a half inch( maybe from EQ) but a half inch so far and i havent even gotten to 2 months yet. Also girth was increased by almost .35
                    1.5 inches maybe not but an inch i can see
                    BPEL- 8.25
                    MEG-5.75
                    BPFSL- 8.50
                    NBPEL-7.00
                    BEG- 6.25
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

I also tend to think that "newbie" gains of 1 to 1.5 inches is just insane....
                      Yeah! 1 inch is 2,5 cm. This would mean small gains??? This is crazy, my objective is to grow 1 cm in one year.

Comment

I still didn't get my newbie inch! Year and half and still waiting...getting close though

Comment

Originally posted by Steneo View Post
                          I still didn't get my newbie inch! Year and half and still waiting...getting close though

My ruler stretch every two weeks has been increasing as well. Its up to 8.25
                          Why do you think some people gain easy and others dont?
                          BPEL- 8.25
                          MEG-5.75
                          BPFSL- 8.50
                          NBPEL-7.00
                          BEG- 6.25
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Listen, if newbie gains regularly yield those kind of results then as a vet, with many years experience, I suck at PE! Seriously, don't ask me for any advice because I don't know what I'm doing.

I will say this, with confidence, don't expect big and fast gains to continue at the same pace because you WILL be disappointed ...
                            Started: 7 x 5
                            Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by lclutchl View Post
                              Why do you think some people gain easy and others dont?
                              Boy if I could answer that with confidence it would be a game changer...

Comment

Working...
                              X