Is BPEL usabale in sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is BPEL usabale in sex?

I'm sure this comes up from time to time, but I was curious about why so many people are concerned with BPEL measurements. Outside of the sake of tracking gains, it seems kind of pointless to me. As even with full pelvic contact during sex you still wouldn't be putting in the entire BPEL. So my question is, do you believe BPEL is usable in sex? And if so, how much is usable (the full amount, or some percentage)?

I'm curious, because I've seen people with decent BPEL measurements, but at least 1-2" of fat pad, which makes me wonder if a 5"NBPEL and 7"BPEL is making that person a world of difference.

Bumping since someone posted at nearly the same time I did.

Comment

Here is a tip if you are not using bpel and want to ; push it in harder.

Comment

Yes Pegasus, very insightful. I addressed that in my first post. READ.

My point here, is to discuss at what point is BPEL usable. For instance, if one has a 2" fat pad, would they be able to use 1.75", 1", etc... because using all of your BPEL is impossible by it's very nature. Unless you can thrust so hard you draw blood.

Comment

I definitely use my full bpel. It's really not that hard. I use it the most when I'm specifically going as deep as I can. If she's on top for example, I can kegel when she sinks down on it and she likes it so much that she usually stops pumping and just grinds on it while I journey to the center of the earth. You can definitely use it.
          Focus on the positive :D
          -----
          The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

When having sex, I am seldom focused on anything about myself. My focus is on pleasing my partner.

You are correct. BPEL serves for keeping an accurate track of growth. NBPEL can vary based on stance, fat pad, and time of day, believe it or not.

Measuring with the same stance and pressed against the bone will give the truest measure of growth.
            Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
            Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
            Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

As far as during sex goes. I have never even thought about it.

LND

Comment

How could you be using your full BPEL. I think it's just the perception of seeing her pelvis on top of yours that makes you think that. It's called bone-pressed for a reason. How could you possibly be pushing away every layer of fat between the both of you to use the entire BPEL? Does that make sense?

Comment

I'll guarantee you I push every bit in there so does she

Comment

Originally posted by MrPriapus View Post
                    Yes Pegasus, very insightful. I addressed that in my first post. READ.

My point here, is to discuss at what point is BPEL usable. For instance, if one has a 2" fat pad, would they be able to use 1.75", 1", etc... because using all of your BPEL is impossible by it's very nature. Unless you can thrust so hard you draw blood.
                    This argument is very tiresome, I have said it before if you are not useing your full bpel you just need to be less insipid. Now I don't know if 2 inches plus is fully compressible because I have never had 2" plus but certainly 1" compresses so that the difference between .25" and 1" fat pad is not decernible.
                    Also during bpel measures, I tend not to push the ruler into my groin as hard as I push my penis into pussy, I suspect it is a motivation thing.

Comment

Ok lets go over it again, to use full bpel, push penis into pussy harder than you pudh ruler into groin when doing bpel measure.

Comment

Yup, nbpel is the headline, but the bpel is the performance.
                        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

BPEL is simply the recommended (consistent) way to measure PE progress period.

You are way over thinking this. In and of itself has nothing to do with sex......

Sorry, just couldn't help myself on this one.

LND

Comment

Originally posted by LilNudeDude View Post
                            BPEL is simply the recommended (consistent) way to measure PE progress period.

You are way over thinking this. In and of itself has nothing to do with sex......

Sorry, just couldn't help myself on this one.
                            LND, you are one of my favorite posters. But I need to clarify:

nbpel is just what "shows". Like the tip of an iceburg. The real size of your penis, during sex, is your bpel. For example, bpel is what she feels when you slam in balls deep or when she is riding on top and grinding on you. That makes sense right?
                            "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Haha trust me mate I'm using all that shit in nearly every position I do I have to I am not 7 or 8 inches I can't be lazy with myself during sex the fat pad is not a iron wall. Just like I spread her fat ass out of the way sometimes, I spread my fat pad out of the way with deep thrusting this is not hard to visualize or put in to practice.

Comment

Working...
                              X