Gains in flaccid stretch length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gains in flaccid stretch length

I have gained a bit under 0.5 inch in my flaccid stretched length from using the vlc tugger for about 3 months.

Maybe a bit as well in my flaccid length, but not sure if any in erect length..

My question is: is this normal procedure to first gain in flaccid stretched length and then later gain some erect length? Am I on the right track?

That is what happened me anyway, my stretched length went ahead of my erect length. Eventually the erect length caught up with it. You can help it catch up with some girth work and jelqing.
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
      That is what happened me anyway, my stretched length went ahead of my erect length. Eventually the erect length caught up with it. You can help it catch up with some girth work and jelqing.
      All right! So its a good sign?! I am doing 100 jelqs every morning with a half boner.. I guess its better than nothing.

And by the way, how much do you recommend me to stretch my penis while extending/hanging? As much as i can which is above my erect length (can't do that for than an hour before taking a break), or just to my erect length? (can do that for a couple of hours before taking a break)

Comment

Working...
      X