The irony of the locker room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The irony of the locker room

Taking a shower in the locker room sucks. This is one of the few times when a guy is nude around other guys and people are sizing eachother up. Ironically though it's also when our dicks are not at their best. After working out a lot of blood from the penis flows to other muscles so we look smaller in the shower.

Does anybody have any tricks to pump up their dick a little bit before we have to show it off publicly?
    Current Size:

BPEL: 7.85 In
    MEG: 5.2 In

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...er-off-pe.html

Lol bro i guess the trick i use at the gym is do cardio first and do the easiest excersizes last so i wont be shrivelled up.. maybe try pumping or jelqing before the gym if this really bothers you just dont over pump becaause you can hurt yourself!

Comment

Truth is, if you spend a lot of time in gym locker rooms, you realize nobody is really that big, and the 5.8 inch average size thing you hear is probably pretty accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by cm79 View Post
        Truth is, if you spend a lot of time in gym locker rooms, you realize nobody is really that big, and the 5.8 inch average size thing you hear is probably pretty accurate.
        First part is true, second part-You forget about that they're flaccid!

The other guys' penises are also shrinked up. They're flaccid, not close to 5.8, more like 3 inches.
        And yes, there're ways. You can do Jay-stretches before and keep it at 30% erect and no one will notice it's erect.

Take a look in my album on what percentage is how erect.
        “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

I've found that cardio has a shrinking effect but It seems normal when I only do upper body weights.
          The Newt's Progress

Comment

Are you gay? Otherwise, I can't see the obsession with having a huge flaccid in a gym locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPriapus View Post
              Are you gay? Otherwise, I can't see the obsession with having a huge flaccid in a gym locker room.
              There're many people insecure about their penis size. This is where you shows it to other. One does not need to be gay to care about being big to other men.
              “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Wear an extender whole time when your in the gym and during cardio

I'm just joking

I guess don't worry about it since you just need to take a shower and get home for your PWO meal.
                Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Wear a towel.
                  League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

flaunt your flacid!
                    "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Some people turtle a lot. If you feel you are turtled too much, just sit on the toilet and do some helicopter shakes, that will take care of it.
                      Focus on the positive :D
                      -----
                      The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPriapus View Post
                        Is a woman who compares her chest size to other women a lesbian? Not necessarily. In fact, I found an article that said men are more concerned with their size in the locker room than the bedroom.

For Men, Penis Size Matters Most in the Locker Room : Mental Health : Counsel & Heal

It's natural to compare yourself to those around you. I'm also a very competitive person so I have this need to look and feel "bigger" than others if I have to expose such a private part of my body.
                        Current Size:

Comment

Originally posted by workaholics View Post
                          Is a woman who compares her chest size to other women a lesbian? Not necessarily. In fact, I found an article that said men are more concerned with their size in the locker room than the bedroom.

For Men, Penis Size Matters Most in the Locker Room : Mental Health : Counsel & Heal

It's natural to compare yourself to those around you. I'm also a very competitive person so I have this need to look and feel "bigger" than others if I have to expose such a private part of my body.
                          I don't think it is a really a same thing but I personally do not think a person is automaticly gay either.

Most men mission after gym is just shower and drive home to eat your post workout meal. It is not like when you walk into the shower everyone will burst out laughing at your dick

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post
                            I don't think it is a really a same thing but I personally do not think a person is automaticly gay either.

Most men mission after gym is just shower and drive home to eat your post workout meal. It is not like when you walk into the shower everyone will burst out laughing at your dick
                            yes, obviously that would not happen. And I don't think I'm small either. I think I just need to get over it
                            Current Size:

Comment

I guess you should focus more on how your dick looks in a bedroom with a women rather than in shower with bunch of random dudes

Comment

Working...
                              X