Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one with small testicles and a larger penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one with small testicles and a larger penis?

I just started out with PE and have a starting size of 7x6 cut, x7 thickness at the base. Small size testicles about 1 1/4 x 3/4. Anyone that has an encounter with me loves my penis and sometimes mentions my small testicles. It could be my penis size overshadows my testes.

I'm using a penis stretcher about 4 hours a day to begin with while attempting to stretch down my scrotum to at lease have some hangers.

Anyone else with small testicles and a larger penis?

Check my signature. If your testicles tend to turtle the testicle jelq I do will lower your hang. I believe I did gain a little in size regarding my testes, perhaps 10% or so.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Check out my photos. I have the opposite of you... I have a small penis with big balls lol

Comment

I think its an "optical illusion"! lol

Just like length makes girth looks slim, and girth makes it look short, I can safely assume that a big penis would make the testicles look small(er) than they are.

Anyway, I wouldn't be bothered with it if I were you, if penis size doesn't matter (and yours is obviously large) then why would the testicles size do!

When people talk about big balls, they don't literally mean the testicles, they mean guts, courage and personality.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post

Just like length makes girth looks slim, and girth makes it look short, I can safely assume that a big penis would make the testicles look small(er) than they are.

Anyway, I wouldn't be bothered with it if I were you, if penis size doesn't matter (and yours is obviously large) then why would the testicles size do!

When people talk about big balls, they don't literally mean the testicles, they mean guts, courage and personality.
          well i still call them balls lol

Comment

Yea, It seems that way. Actually I have measured and compared, still small even putting aside my penis measurements.

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post

Comment

Very little tests here...Kinda sucks, looks like a small kid's sac, no bulge, lol! thank god the dick is big now after PE!!

Comment

Working...
              X