Shea Butter helps Increase the gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shea Butter helps Increase the gains

So I don't use regular lotion anymore after i discovered unrefined and raw Shea Butter. Its better for your skin and it will fix any breakouts and make your skin super soft, my gf will attest to that. However that is not the reason for this post.

After every PE session i take a hot shower and get the lube off and when i get out the shower i put Shea Butter all over my body including my penis. It makes it shine and feel real good. I have been making really good gains lately and i am wondering how and why. Maybe its still because i am a newb (Barely Two months in). Ive gained .75 in length and .5 in girth in two months. So i just decided to look up if Shea Butter had any blood flow benefits. And Behold it does it increase blood flow to the skin where it is applied and i looked at a bunch of sites and compared. I feel that this is helping to contribute to my gains. Because after i am finished more blood is going to my penis to help it recover ( maybe why i can do so much exercises).

Also its the Vitamin E in the Shea that causes the increased blood flow to the skin. The penis has skin so i would assume it also gets increased blood flow.

I dont know and this is just a theory i had out of the blue but i think that it is contributing to my gains. I wanted to see what you guys think about that

Some quotes from some web sites down below

It is also rich in Vitamin E which allows it to:
    • increase circulation and blood flow to the skin thereby allowing more oxygen to reach the tissues and
    • serve as an anti-oxidant to prevent skin damage caused by free radicals.
    It contains vitamins A and E, unsaponifiable, a type of fat and other fatty acids that are efficient in moisturizing the skin, help in cell regeneration, increase circulation and diminish wrinkles
    If the vitamin E in Shea Butter is helpful in skin, such benefits could be described by at least two methods. First, by increasing micro circulation to the skin, which results in increased blood supply to and from then skin. Second, Vitamin E may serve as an anti-free radical agent thereby aiding in preventing the deleterious effects of sun and environmental exposure
    clinical observations suggest that shea butter increases local capillary circulation, which in turn increase tissue re-oxygenation and improves the elimination of metabolic waste products.
    lclutchl
    Last edited by lclutchl; 01-23-2014, 12:27 AM.
    BPEL- 8.25
    MEG-5.75
    BPFSL- 8.50
    NBPEL-7.00
    BEG- 6.25
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Clutch's Shea Butter Theory lmao nice I like itttt

Comment

Originally posted by justo View Post
      Clutch's Shea Butter Theory lmao nice I like itttt
      Sounds good to me to I hope it sticks around lol. Hopefully noone completely wrecks my theory lmao
      BPEL- 8.25
      MEG-5.75
      BPFSL- 8.50
      NBPEL-7.00
      BEG- 6.25

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

I wonder if the same would apply to cocoa butter lotion? Palmer's Cocoa Butter is some good stuff. But I have no idea if it does the same or not. Google isn't helping much other than saying that both of these are quite similar to each other. So it's definitely possible that Cocoa Butter could have some of the same effects.

Comment

Actually, I think it's just the vitamin E in Shea Butter that is responsible for the circulation benefits. Cocoa Butter does not have this. Either way, both are great for the skin, and from what I've heard Cocoa Butter can actually help with reverse keratinization of the glands of a circumcised penis. Anyway, just my two cents.

Comment

I must say it may be so. But those newbie gains, how good was your eq before? Cause good blood circulation will lead to greater EQ. Anyways it's great gains. Good job!
            “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Im going out and buying some today lol. I use cocoa butter right now, but I will go with this theory and see what happens haha
              NBPEL: 6.25|6.375|6.5|6.625|6.75|6.875|7.0|7.125|7.25|7.375|7.5|7.6 25|7.75|7.875|8.0
              BPEL: 6.75|6.875|7.0|7.125|7.25|7.375|7.5|7.625|7.75|7.875|8.0|8.1 25|8.25|8.375|8.5
              EG: 5.25|5.375|5.5|5.625|5.75|5.875|6.0|6.125| 6.25|6.375|6.5

Comment

Originally posted by ne0natas View Post
                Actually, I think it's just the vitamin E in Shea Butter that is responsible for the circulation benefits. Cocoa Butter does not have this. Either way, both are great for the skin, and from what I've heard Cocoa Butter can actually help with reverse keratinization of the glands of a circumcised penis. Anyway, just my two cents.
                Yea I put that in my Original post. Its the vitamin E. But Shea also makes your skin soft and moisturizes it.

Also everyone you can whip it (mix it) with an essential oil or coconut oil to make it less thick and easier to apply. I would like to know if yiu guys try it if you see differences.
                BPEL- 8.25
                MEG-5.75
                BPFSL- 8.50
                NBPEL-7.00
                BEG- 6.25

Comment

Originally posted by PanBird View Post
                  I must say it may be so. But those newbie gains, how good was your eq before? Cause good blood circulation will lead to greater EQ. Anyways it's great gains. Good job!
                  I had like a 7, Its on ten now. My girl touched it after winter break and said it was hard like a brick. Lol
                  BPEL- 8.25
                  MEG-5.75
                  BPFSL- 8.50
                  NBPEL-7.00
                  BEG- 6.25

Comment

If you believe it works then it does but in reality it is not doing much. Body builders would buy it like crazy. It may be good for your skin but it is not bringing more oxygen to your wee wee.

Besides, your wee wee is not so wee, you could stop a bank robber by tripping him on the way out with it.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                      If you believe it works then it does but in reality it is not doing much. Body builders would buy it like crazy. It may be good for your skin but it is not bringing more oxygen to your wee wee.

Besides, your wee wee is not so wee, you could stop a bank robber by tripping him on the way out with it.

To get to your skin it has to go though your arteries then to the skin from there. I Sure some breaks into capillaries and some head back out through the veins. I am not a science major but i think it does increase blood flow. Bodybuilders usually don't use topical things they take supplements. It depends on what your working out. Also just because people don't use it doesn't mean it doesn't work. That's how it is able to help skin and clear blemishes and stuff with ease.

Give it try and see if you feel a difference you may be surprised
                      I mean this post in the most respectful way possible btw. I love your advice but maybe this is worth a try at least from someone more conditioned then me who's been doing PE longer to test its validity.

Also thanks for the compliment
                      Btw i do the LAS you have in your Sig and i love them. Have been making flaccid gains with them and can get a better jelq if i do them right before.
                      BPEL- 8.25
                      MEG-5.75
                      BPFSL- 8.50
                      NBPEL-7.00
                      BEG- 6.25

Comment

Originally posted by lclutchl View Post
                        To get to your skin it has to go though your arteries then to the skin from there. I Sure some breaks into capillaries and some head back out through the veins. I am not a science major but i think it does increase blood flow. Bodybuilders usually don't use topical things they take supplements. It depends on what your working out. Also just because people don't use it doesn't mean it doesn't work. That's how it is able to help skin and clear blemishes and stuff with ease.

Give it try and see if you feel a difference you may be surprised
                        I mean this post in the most respectful way possible btw. I love your advice but maybe this is worth a try at least from someone more conditioned then me who's been doing PE longer to test its validity.

Also thanks for the compliment
                        Btw i do the LAS you have in your Sig and i love them. Have been making flaccid gains with them and can get a better jelq if i do them right before.
                        Ah fuck, now I will try it for the name of science. Lets see what happens. Do you have a favorite brand?

Glad you like the BigO LAS. I will get some shea butter tonight.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I don't buy processed Shea butter it needs to be raw and unrefined and look like this. So there is no brand i just get some. You can get it from an herbal store that sales oils and herbs. The shea is really cheap though Five to ten dollars max. the only difference between the white and yellow is that the yellow has spices added for smell. I have the yellow one though.
                          Its similar to coconut oil as it melts in your hand when you scoop it out.

download (1).jpgdownload.jpg
                          BPEL- 8.25
                          MEG-5.75
                          BPFSL- 8.50
                          NBPEL-7.00
                          BEG- 6.25

Comment

That's the exact stuff i've been using for a few years now for jelling. It's super slippery and lasts a long time so it makes it easier to slide your hand.

Originally posted by lclutchl View Post
                            I don't buy processed Shea butter it needs to be raw and unrefined and look like this. So there is no brand i just get some. You can get it from an herbal store that sales oils and herbs. The shea is really cheap though Five to ten dollars max. the only difference between the white and yellow is that the yellow has spices added for smell. I have the yellow one though.
                            Its similar to coconut oil as it melts in your hand when you scoop it out.

[ATTACH]44725[/ATTACH][ATTACH]44726[/ATTACH]

Comment

I think there is probably something to this. Also BigO, to address your previous concern about "Wouldn't body builders do it," those muscles are much deeper below the surface, and the actually muscle growth is built under, not over, the muscle that is already there. With the penis however, our growth is happening really close to the surface. Most guys can even see the blood moving when we jelq. I think this could be valid.
                              Focus on the positive :D
                              -----
                              The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Working...
                              X