Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The future of Penis Enlargement?

Hello everyone!

I have started doing Penis Enlargement and I really enjoy doing it but what does the future hold for penis enlargement in a whole?

What do you think let's say 10 or even 20 years into future how will things change?

What kind of exercises people will be using and especially what kind of devices
    there will be?

Also do you think that scientist will research penis enlargement more?

This is theoretical question and there is no right or wrong answer here
    PurpleOnes
    Member of the Month June 2014
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by PurpleOnes; 01-25-2014, 12:42 PM.
    Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
    Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
    The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

I think maybe people wil get to know more about PE thanks to books. Because there is really no way it can be medialised. I just dont see it - people turn on TV and they will be able to see a News reportage about "new boom", or a documentary... I see it unlikely because its a big faux-pas to talk about these things publicaly. As I said, maybe the books is the most realistic way of globalizing PE, since its probably the most discrete way of communication between the messenger and the recipient.

And on top of all that...even if all men knew about it, just small percentage of them would actually succeed. Reason is simple - just people with great will, determination, consistency, persistency and perseverance can achieve what they want in PE. I can already imagine that if I would tell all men I know about PE it would go like this:
    70 % would laugh at me and that I have a small penis because I have to do PE, and they would look at me as at creep or pervert (because they dont understand the point of PE)..and they probably wouldnt even believe me its possible
    30 % would not laugh and take it seriously but only 10 % of them if not less could keep PEing at least 1 year

Thats my opinion into future of PE and well also present, because present forms future, right?
    READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

Comment

Oh and I forgot to mention, that probably 80-90 % of those 70 % who were laughing, would later google about PE.

Comment

Reason is simple - just people with great will, determination, consistency, persistency and perseverance can achieve what they want in PE.
        I wouldn't act as if people who PE are some special breed of person. The majority of people here feel they need to PE due to some inadequacy, whether it be size, EQ, PE, or ED. There are only a very small number of persons who PE just for the sheer health of their penis, and most of these gentlemen are older members. Insecurity is a hell of a motivator, don't you think?

The reality is that once you get to the point where you're willing to spend a substantial amount of your time toward exercising your cock, then you have already reached a very small percentage of the male population that would even consider this as an option. Most people have other priorities in life, and honestly, I think they are better off for it. There are some people here who truly need PE, and need to put the time and effort into having a properly functioning sex tool. But, for the rest of us, we are here only to fulfill some fantasy or feeling of inadequacy. Think about it. At what point must someone get to where they are willing to spend nearly an hour a day playing with themselves, when they likely already have average and functioning equipment. There are surely better things that they, I mean we, could be doing with our lives. And this is the ultimate reason why PE will never gain mainstream attraction. Most men aren't going to waste their time on something that really matters very little in the grand scheme of life. Again, there are men, especially older men who can clearly benefit from PE, but the majority of us are just fueling some insecurity. And before people get upset. I believe everyone has insecurities, it's nothing to be ashamed of. PE is a positive way of dealing with it and at the very least, can help educate men about sex and penis health, which goes a long way to solving the biggest issues - at least it did for me.

Comment

I didnt want it to sound like PEers are some special breed of people, but rather that they have strong will to keep going. Its just my opinion, but I think first few months are worst because you see just little gains if any and people want gains FAST and BIG gains, you know what Im saying? It takes a strong will to keep at it eventhough you have the feeling it doesnt work. After 4-7 months I think it becomes more of a habbit and a part of life, as you mentioned, one of priorities.

Comment

What about devices then?

How do you think that they will improve?

Do you think that devices will be more superior in terms of gains than manual work?
            PurpleOnes
            Member of the Month June 2014
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by PurpleOnes; 01-25-2014, 02:16 PM.
            Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
            Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
            The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

@TheNext... I think you may have missed the point of that post. I'm not sure it's willpower that drives people in PE. There is nothing difficult about these exercises. It takes willpower to train and run a marathon. It takes willpower to grow up from nothing and make something of yourself. It takes willpower to keep a family together. It does not take willpower to PE everyday. I will agree that many people don't have the focus for PE, but that's likely because there are a myriad of other things that are far more important. That was the point of the other post. Just because one succeeds at PE doesn't say anything bout their character, especially not the things you pointed out. For the majority of men, PE is a completely selfish pursuit.

Comment

They might get more streamlined due to technology and materials. I already seem this trend start with the pumps and sleeves materials and designs, as well as with some of the hanger designs. I am buying the Mr a sleeve I saw that keep his unit extended and prevents turtling (Stealth Innerwear). Looks so beautiful can wait to put it on him, it will be my morning chore.
                MrsLooking4more
                Retired Super Moderator
                Member of the Month Feb 2013
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 01-25-2014, 02:48 PM.
                ​Mrs. L4M
                BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

I wouldn't lump everyone into one category, namely "insecure". We could do the same for people who go to the gym every day. Granted, I used to be a hardcore gym rat that trained harder than most and got great gains from it. Back then, I was fueled by insecurity. But now I go to the gym for my health, still train harder than most, but am way healthier. My focus now is health, and I have the best body I've ever had because of it. And it's the best body because I love it more than I ever have. My fuel is self-love and self respect.

This is the same reason I perform exercises for my sexual health. I love myself and I love my partner and want to express that love physically for some time to come. Any increase in size is welcome, but that does not change my determination to stay healthy for myself and those I love. I don't think I'm special in that sense, but just like working out at the gym, there are many, many people who will complain about their health yet still outsource it to some doctor or fad diet / routine that won't work in the long run (or make things worse).

Most will not take responsibility for their own health and happiness and do the work that it takes to remain balanced and healthy. Those that do deserve at least some modicum of respect.
                  My Log: EQ | Foreskin Restoration w TLC Tugger

Overall Goals
                  1. Maintain Optimal EQ (10 / 10)
                  2. Full Foreskin Restoration (100% flaccid coverage)

Comment

Read the post again. I don't lump everyone into that category. But the majority of people do fall into that category. You may be one of them, you may not be. You are likely one of them if you exercise your penis for more than 30 minutes a day, or if you use any of the devices for penis enlargement. All of the exercises to maintain a healthy penis are manual and can be done in less than 30 minutes/day. If you are doing any more than that then you need to really think about whether you are pursuing it for health or for something else.
                    MrPriapus
                    Last edited by MrPriapus; 01-25-2014, 03:40 PM.

Comment

We can agree to disagree. I can't draw a line in the sand for anyone else to say this is the demarcation point between "healthy" and "unhealthy". My wife runs 20 miles a week and likes to run marathons. I run 10 miles a week and like to run 5k and 10k races. She runs on roads; I run on trails.

Which of us is healthier in our running habits? What is the point, either in time or distance, where it becomes unhealthy or obsessive? 10 miles a week? 20? 100? Who makes those decisions, and what is the scientific basis on which those decisions are based?

Perhaps it's just an individual choice, and one must make the decision on what is or isn't healthy for one's self.

Overall Goals

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post
                        What about devices then?

How do you think that they will improve?

Do you think that devices will be more superior in terms of gains than manual work?
                        I've had a few ideas about what we can do now, and then in the very near future.

Rather than designing PE devices to fit universally around penises, the devices would be custom fit around castings or 3D printed from images taken from 3D scanners. Maybe even use material that changes shape like muscle wire or a gel filled pads you can add silicone too. I can definitely see sensors, servo motors, pneumatic pistons, and IR LEDs being used.

For right now that would be something like using a clone-a-willy to custom mold your own parts for yourself out of some cheap plastic, latex, and plaster. Maybe $100-$200 in parts and material for the molding stuff, but enough for a lifetime of PE.

As far as where or not devices in the future will be better for gains than manual PE. Devices are always, ALWAYS going to be a supplement to manual PE. Because nothing will ever come close to using your hands and training your body as a whole in PE. Guys tend to lose focus and slack off using devices and end up really hurting themselves. You can't really space out and forget what you're doing when you're working hard on your last stretch or your last wet jelq and every nerve is firing telling you to stop but you keep on pushing just a few more seconds.
                        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

This was never a post about healthy vs unhealthy PE. It was pointing out that most men are drawn to PE out of desperation. And in the future, this will still be the state of PE. I didn't grow up thinking about squeezing and stretching my dick. I found it later after I started suffering from erection problems. And even then, I perused the forums for months before even attempting an exercise, because the idea sounded absolutely ludicrous. Men don't go looking for this kind of information, and it's an even greater leap for men to actually apply it.

Most men aren't this concerned about their penis, and I don't see that mentality changing in the future. There are much better things a man can do with his time.

Comment

Well-balanced and healthy are not things that come to my mind when I think about PE. I'm here because I would like a larger penis. There is nothing noble about that. It doesn't make me a selfish person, but I certainly wouldn't begin to draw the conclusion that I deserve a "modicum of respect" for it. If I told you that I was a year away from finishing a degree, I was training for a tough-mudder in the fall, or I am looking to pay off my debt by the end of the year. Those are things that deserve respect. Not this.

Comment

I see. Well, I hope you have a nice day.

Overall Goals

Comment

Working...
                              X