Jelqing technique problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing technique problem

I realy try to get the technique of jelqing down cause It realy is a great feeling excersize..but every time I jelq it seems like im yanking or straining my left ligament at the base with my left hand but that never happens on the right side of the ligs...could it be that the left ligs isnt warmed up enough or its not lubricated enough? or could it be my technique? cause I always move my penis to the side to get a better grip then jelq straight out.

thanks for the help

Maybe try jelqing with holding your OK grip at the base with your right hand, then place the OK grip of the left hand on top of it, then jelq to the glans for a certain number of reps.

It might give the ligs a break they need, on the left side for a while.

Comment

Does your dick have a curve in it? Are you alternating between different hands when you jelq??
      Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Dick whammy -- yes It has a slight curve to the left, and yes I am alternating hands...I was wondering if the Jelq device is a good thing to invest in..but I dont want to waste more money then Ive already wasted, so If its not significantly better than my hand then I dont want to waste money on it.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyS View Post
          Dick whammy -- yes It has a slight curve to the left, and yes I am alternating hands...I was wondering if the Jelq device is a good thing to invest in..but I dont want to waste more money then Ive already wasted, so If its not significantly better than my hand then I dont want to waste money on it.
          Look up Williams Sonoma,,,,then search for canning tongs. This will be one of the best $10+ you will spend on a dual purpose kitchen tool for jelqing. I discovered these last summer and many on the GYM have purchased. You can't go wrong! :-)
          Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
            Look up Williams Sonoma,,,,then search for canning tongs. This will be one of the best $10+ you will spend on a dual purpose kitchen tool for jelqing. I discovered these last summer and many on the GYM have purchased. You can't go wrong! :-)
            So would this be like doing v-jelqs?
            Start:
            (1/6/14) BPEL: 6 3/4" NBPEL: 5 3/4" EG: 5 3/16" BPFSL: 7" NBPFSL: 6 1/8"

Short term goal: BPEL: 7 3/16" EG: 5 7/8"

Comment

dick whammy -- those canning tongs look interesting..but is the part u jelq with padded or atleast safe? cause I realy dont want to get injured again haha..and how can you clamp with this? when u squeeze it can it lock in a certain position or do u have to hold it in the squeezing position? if u have to hold it for the squeeze then why not just use ur hands right.

Comment

Working...
              X