Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplements question

I have a question.
    I don't have any ED and I got from a friend bunch of supplements.
    I have healty erections, I can cum regullary but wouldn't argue against stronger erections, bigger volume etc
    Currently all I take is Optimen and Omega 3

He gave me the following:
    L-Arginine
    Maca
    Pygeum
    Horny Goat Weed
    Lecithin

These are my questions:
    1. Should I take them all? or start with one and add more step by step.
    2. If I take them and they enhance my erection my volume etc will I become depndant on them? I mean, if I stop using them I will just return to my cureent situation?

Thanks alot

Well just try 2 at once or one by one.

I personally bought L-Argine and it has made my bloodflow into my penis much better
    Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
    Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
    The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

I have tried all the supplements. I have not noticed any difference to my erections or volume. I guess my dick is already as good as it gets. haha.

FYI, maca made me jittery, lessened my appetite, and gave me insomnia. I fucking hated it. But supplements affect different people differently sometimes, so don't let my experience bum ya out.
      "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

It is easier to notice how supplements work on you if you take them one by one.

You can even do assesment period for example 1 month and then decide if it did had any benefits or not

Comment

But will it make me dependant if I stop using it?

Comment

If you have healthy, good erections and no sexual issues why take these at all? This is just going to get really expensive over time and I don't see a purpose...
            Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

I want to try them as enhancers like he does. my erections and stuff are ok but can be better
              I just dont want to be unable to stop using it
              krupnik2
              Last edited by krupnik2; 01-28-2014, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steneo View Post
                If you have healthy, good erections and no sexual issues why take these at all? This is just going to get really expensive over time and I don't see a purpose...
                I agree and if your just starting out you do not really need supplements rather than multivitamin.

Comment

I can't see how you would possibly become physically dependent on these (psychologically...maybe...the mind is very powerful).

Comment

Originally posted by krupnik2 View Post
                    my erections and stuff are ok but can be better
                    Hang on...now your erections are just "ok"? Have you considered doing some PE? Lots of these exercises are known to improve erection quality and they are free!

Comment

Originally posted by Steneo View Post
                      I can't see how you would possibly become physically dependent on these (psychologically...maybe...the mind is very powerful).

Psychologically is more like it, like a placebo effect, but there are some "supplements" that cause dependency or better say addiction, like nutmeg it is consumed sometimes as a libido enhancing drug, and others use it as recreational, either way its addictive and I read it feels like .....

I am aware that the OP didn't mention nutmegs, but I was just giving an example.
                      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

So using the supplements I got for free won't cause any problems right?

Comment

I mean I have supply for a month and just wanna try it to improve my basiclly normal situatuin without getting dependant

Comment

Just experiment with it. You ever take a science class?

I like garlic and cayenne for good erection blood-flow, might want to try that stuff if you can cook something with it. Staying hydrated is great too. Never really felt the need for supplements... Bacon, on the other hand. Mmmm bacon.
                            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                            CI:1.5 -2.5
                            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I was taking arginine and blood flow to my penis did seems to improved. then i switched up to Citrulline, which some said it was supposed to be better, but blood flow now (especially when flaccid) is significantly lower. guess i'll go back to arginine. any other potent sups for penile blood flow?

Comment

Working...
                              X