Horse Squeeze and Internal Stretch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horse Squeeze and Internal Stretch

Hi guys, I have read the how to section on the above exercises, but what are these two exercises trying to achieve?
    Thanks
    August 09
    NBPEL 6.25
    BPFSL 7 & 7/16
    BPEL - 6.9
    EG 5.4
    Current
    BPFSL
    8 5/8
    BPEL 7 15/16
    EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
    NBPEL - approx 7"
    The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

The horse squeeze is a veteran exercise aimed at filling the dick with blood ;so expansion. The internal stretch I did for the first time today, so I am not very fimilar with it. But basicaly it is a stretch aimed at stretching the inner dick as well.

Comment

Where can I go to find out some more information on these two? Thanks for the help.

Comment

visit this site
        or go google..
        VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

horse squeeze girth and internal stretch length. I started both this week and are definately for use only after a good few months of PE, ive been going for 6 months and am only just ready for horse squeezes.

Are you looking to start doing these exercises RockofFox?
          26/04/09

BPEL 6"
          EG (mid) 4.75"
          EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
          EG ( mid) 5"
          EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
          2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

For Pics see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ics-gains.html

Comment

Not sure mate, I'm pretty happy with my simple routine at present, but its good to know as much about different exercises as you can I think, just so your always learning!
            August 09
            NBPEL 6.25
            BPFSL 7 & 7/16
            BPEL - 6.9
            EG 5.4
            Current
            BPFSL
            8 5/8
            BPEL 7 15/16
            EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
            NBPEL - approx 7"
            The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

First crawl, then walk ,then run, but I am sure you know this and will be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                First crawl, then walk ,then run, but I am sure you know this and will be ready.
                Mate I'm still sucking my thumb!
                August 09
                NBPEL 6.25
                BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                BPEL - 6.9
                EG 5.4
                Current
                BPFSL
                8 5/8
                BPEL 7 15/16
                EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                NBPEL - approx 7"

Comment

hey try this...I swear by it!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/advance...tretching.html
                  6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                  10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                  12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                  6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Squeeze and Stretch

I'll second the post by PE zen. Saw it and am using the info. Very good. Gained 1/4" in a short time.
                    I'm doing about 10-12 reps holding about 30 sec.. Staying focused on my intent.

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

nice maelsukr - Glad to hear the initial feedback is good, don't want anybody hurtin' themselves, as this can be ONE...INTENSE...inner stretch.

Just curious - where do you feel it most? also, did you feel the "give" that I described?

Comment

Squeeze and Stretch

Yes, it's very intense. I go really easy on my inner penis. At the base is where I feel the most is happening.
                        I also continue thru my shaft with my other hand acting as a fulcrum to stretch what I think is my tunica.
                        I feel what I'm doing all through my dick to the glans. I heat up very well and try to reach the plastic stage
                        where I'm remodeling.What do you think about this? I defer to you as originator.

Comment

Originally posted by maelsukr View Post
                          Yes, it's very intense. I go really easy on my inner penis. At the base is where I feel the most is happening.
                          I also continue thru my shaft with my other hand acting as a fulcrum to stretch what I think is my tunica.
                          I feel what I'm doing all through my dick to the glans. I heat up very well and try to reach the plastic stage
                          where I'm remodeling.What do you think about this? I defer to you as originator.
                          That sounds pretty accurate to what I feel, also - it is intense, in fact if I don't watch out sometimes you feel the "sharp pain", too much force too quickly. So that way I learn my limits.

The most success I have had has been when I stretch after jelq's or edging. Usually when I begin my routine with stretches, is when I feel it is tighter.

An advanced variation routine of this internal stretch is try the following (of course while pulling with one hand):

---position your 'trigger' hand on the left (or west) side of your innter penis, squeezing right. Hold for 1min
                          ---repeat the above 'trigger' hand on the right (east) side, squeezing to the left this time. Hold for 1min
                          ---Make an inverted V (upside down peace sign) and push down at the base of your penis. Hold for 1min
                          ---of course the standard 'trigger pull' towards 12:00

Do all 4 of these variations and your stretch has been OMNIDIRECTIONAL

Comment

PE zen,Thanks for the response.Here's what I feel. The (lateral) tunica,(name?)wraps around the penis from base to the glans.
                            I feel it's wider at the bottom and narrows is it goes up the shaft. Thats why I'm narrower at the head than base.
                            When I stretch ,I'm running my thumb up one side at a time,centering on the tunica, each side. I believe this is where the
                            CC merges with the CS. Along side the urethra . My goal is to make it wider.
                            My question, is what I'm feeling the tunica?
                            Did a run through with the advanced stretch,just to get a feel. The hard part is holding for a minute. I'll ease into these. Feels good though!!

Comment

Hey, check out the diagram here - basically the tunica wraps around the CC's like an envelope. I'm not sure it's possible to 'feel' it however since it is a thin layer.
                              http://site.maleedgeusa.com/penissection.jpg

That is interesting that you are narrower at the top than at the base, same as me! I think that is pretty typical until you do something more rigorous like clamping or pumping to even out the girth

Comment

Working...
                              X