X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limits for kegels // too much

Hey guys

What is the "limit" for kegels?
    I feel like i could do it all day long if im in mood for it, whenever im on my way somewhere or just home or nobody is free and im alone at home, bored, so i do like 200 kegels just for the "why not" .. then when i feel like was enough an hour later i do again a lot and so on all day (lets say in the most extreme case a few thousand kegels a day)(which probably will not happen but, let's just say).

Is this have any negative effects? In kegels theres no limit, or there is? Its like an another P exercise like Jelqing where the limit maximum of 150(in jps at least) or you can do as much as you want?

Pelvic floor muscles are like all other skeletal muscles, can be over worked and they need rest to grow bigger and stronger.

If you over work them they will get tired or even atrophy, so be mindful of them.

I suggest that you don't do more than 3 sets of 25 each every day, maybe four at most but after a month in or so.

To balance and strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, I suggest you follow a regular and reverse kegels routine to give you better erections and more control (stamina) over them.

Kegels: Only One Piece of the Equation to Strengthen the Pelvic Floor

Yoga Poses for Pelvic Floor Stretching - relax your muscles

Confusion with Reverse Kegels

Pelvic Floor Balance
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
    X