Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does a penis have a natural shape?

Hi guys

Is it possible that a penis (as with any aspect of a person physically) has a 'natural shape'. Many men on here, myself included, look to increase in size a given dimension of their penis. The many posts titled 'how can I get girthier' or 'exercises just for length' etc. are proof in point. I am after more length for example, and only want minor girth gains to my glans/top half. '

Yet for whatever reason my penis keeps gaining girth but very little length. I know I am only doing manual stretching etc. and may need to go to an extender but despite changing my routine in favour of length only (for about 3 months) I keep gaining girth but only 0.2 inches in length, if that. Then I went back to a 'top half' girth focussed routine (largely in frustration) and still my base girth went up at the same time as top girth.

Am I slated to forever have a cone shape, wide base penis? I will admit I do basic jelqing to start off my routine before going into targeted exercises from there. Should I be focussing just on length with no jelqing for a longer period (say 6months) and then track gains or just keep up my jp90 enhanced (so I do jp 90 but have another long stretch session at the end and finish with edging with targeted upper girth squeezes (with cock ring)??

I would love the input of other men on this issue (eg. if you are long but thin does your penis just seem to keep getting longer but not wider??). I am not too worried as my gf likes my size now but it is very frustrating that despite changes to my routine I seem to get girthier but length hardly changes.

At this point its probably more aesthetic (though length would help me hit deeper spots more easilly) - my dick looks short in my hands and I see guys on here my length who look may more impressive flaccid too. My morning flaccid is getting fatter and fatter with some larger hang but hard it won't get no longer LOL!
    Start
    (25/3/13) BPEL 6.7 MEG 5.2 BEG 5.5 FL 4.0

Progress

(27/5/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.5 BEG 6.0 FL 4.9

(18/7/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.6 BEG 6.0.

(20/12/13) BPEL 7.1 MEG 5.7 BEG 6.1. FL 5.1 Gains now coming very slowly.

Goal
    BPEL 8.0 MEG 6.0 BEG 6.0 (max 6.2) FL 6.0

Have you applied the TGC Theory to your workouts, or checked the advanced length routines/exercises?

Personally, I think that we have a tendency to gain more in the department we already have more of, like you gain more length if you are already longer, and more girth if you are already thick, but all to a certain limit where you can alter it with your targeted workout.

EDIT: STOP MAKING POSTS AND DELETING THEM FOR NO REASON
    Last edited by BigO; 02-17-2014, 10:49 PM.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I'm not sure exactly how to guide you in this situation since I'm rather new to PE myself. However, I will present you with some questions that I've asked myself, as I am also having a tough time gaining length. I've included some links on the topics that hopefully might provide you with more insight.

Have you identified what you should be focusing on in accordance with the TGC theory?
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

Do you have a "steel cord" that goes down the center of your penis?
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ght=steel+cord
      Knowing whether you are limited by Dorsal Thickening/Septum - Penis Enlargement at Thunder's Place

Have you thought about tunica toughness? Some practitioners are of the belief that people who begin with thicker penises have thicker tunica and thus have a harder time gaining length.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...th-second.html

Have you thought about the ideas of plastic deformation and biological creep? You may want to think about the use of hanging or an extender for continual stretching of the tunica to induce "penis creep".
      Penis Creep & Its Scientific Implications

You may already know this information, but I thought it could be a useful reminder in diagnosing any limiting factors in your gains. Hope it helps.

Comment

From the reading I've done, some have said that jelqing over time naturally evens things out, but some also have the exact same issue. They suggested area specific focus (like you are with the squeezes), starting with jelqs or compression exercises at the point of tapering. Also suggested were ulis, supra slammers, and even clamping.

For the length focus, try low erection level jelqs (30-40%), and slightly more intense stretches.

The JP90 and jelqs are great, but it almost sounds like you might want to look into a modified version of Big Al's The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine. Targeted squeezes, and a "heavy" stretching focus.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Interesting thoughts B8. I definitely find that gaining girth seems much easier than gaining length. During a workout I can get over a 1/4" increase in girth, but only about an 1/8" in length, and that's at high intensity.

I've always wondered if people with extra length find gaining length is easier, because they can get more leverage on their stretches during the exercises and can also attack more points along the tunica that may be less dense and more vulnerable to stretching.

Comment

Yeh it is kind of funny how some people find either girth or length really easy to gain with. My length gains are flying but my girth gains are quite low, even though I have been doing a lot of girth work.
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Yes, your penis will attempt to retain its natural shape no matter how intense your PE efforts are in the opposite direction. I have been doing purely length for the past half-year or so and have gained maybe .1" girth with .3" length. I embrace any gain, intended or not.

Your mentality would probably be easier to contort. Girth is great, more impressive than comparable lengths IMO. What's your NBPEL? Losing weight and/or toning your body can make it look much longer and so can shaving.
              BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
              MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
              CI:1.5 -2.5
              Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
              275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
              6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Yeah, i believe it retains it's shape as it gets longer and thicker...meaning a cone shape most likely won't morph to a baseball bat shape.
                Started: 7 x 5
                Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

I am going to continue pumping using the same size tube that matches my base girth. What I mean is that the tube goes on packing the very bottom of my shaft. I believe that I am making progress evening my shaft girth. Hopefully I will even it out by the end of the year.
                  PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                    Have you applied the TGC Theory to your workouts, or checked the advanced length routines/exercises?

Personally, I think that we have a tendency to gain more in the department we already have more of, like you gain more length if you are already longer, and more girth if you are already thick, but all to a certain limit where you can alter it with your targeted workout.

EDIT: STOP MAKING POSTS AND DELETING THEM FOR NO REASON
                    Interesting. I felt I was more girthy than long naturally (7" x 5.5"), but I've gained nothing but length so far with JP90. Granted, I'm only 5 weeks in. But all gains have been length. I have been stretching a lot, so that may be it (over and beyond JP90, just tugging around the house like Stan).
                    My Log: EQ | Foreskin Restoration w TLC Tugger

Overall Goals
                    1. Maintain Optimal EQ (10 / 10)
                    2. Full Foreskin Restoration (100% flaccid coverage)

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. I am looking to modify my routine in the next month or so (just in the last month of a 3 month run of the current one...i like to give each routine a good go before changing...) and will take this info on board.

I just hope I can keep getting length gains (even if slowly) without too much more BEG....i know its not a really accurate measurement but my girl is not too keen on me getting much thicker. When I go balls deep it is a bit painful (even if after a while i secretly think she loves it lol...)

Also, do you guys think i will need to go to hanging or other equipment methods given my dick's resistance to length increases??
                      Start
                      (25/3/13) BPEL 6.7 MEG 5.2 BEG 5.5 FL 4.0

Progress

(27/5/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.5 BEG 6.0 FL 4.9

(18/7/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.6 BEG 6.0.

(20/12/13) BPEL 7.1 MEG 5.7 BEG 6.1. FL 5.1 Gains now coming very slowly.

Goal
                      BPEL 8.0 MEG 6.0 BEG 6.0 (max 6.2) FL 6.0

Comment

Personally, I would give hanging a go if you have not been getting length gains from manuals.

Originally posted by MySword View Post
                        Also, do you guys think i will need to go to hanging or other equipment methods given my dick's resistance to length increases??
                        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I used to have the samr problrm.. i couldnt gain length! But then i got pissed bought an extender and put in some seriouz length training nowi gained likw an inch in 6 months but i put in serious work bro.. serious work i have photo albums so i dont tout BS

Comment

Working...
                          X