My sad story. Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sad story. Need help

Hi guys my name is Shaun and I'm 25 years old.
    First of all I'll open by saying that this post is gonna be long, but I beg you guys to read it all, cause I'm in a really bad phase in my life and I need someone experienced to hear my whole story and give me some advises in what to do next.

My story starts at my early teen days, back in the late 90's, early 2000's.
    Since I remember myself I was a very sexual person, always interested in sex, women and passion.
    I started masturbating when I was only 10 years old.

Back in those days, maybe few years later I was first exposed to the issues of penis size while surfing the internet. I remember I ran straight to the toilet with a ruler to measure myself and was sure I'm gonna find out that I'm Really big cause as a child I had over self esteem and was always getting comments on how good I look and how big I look for my age.
    So anyway, I took out the ruler and measured and BAM my self esteem suffered a big hit, 5.5 inch. This is when my obsession with penis size and size in general began.

For the next few years I was measuring myself really often and at some point i reached 6 inch. I was very often sticking the ruler so deep just to see 6.7 inches in some occasions to tell myself I'm close to the big area, I'm OK, I can relax. But actually deep inside I knew I did something wrong, probably cheated, cause my penis just kept looking small.

This is when I first encountered PE, while searching the web for ways to enlarge my penis.
    I think back then it was only thunder forum that I could find. Anyway, I read a little, and started doing the beginners routine that was advised back then. After few weeks I ditched it cause I was afraid that I'm too young for that stuff and was afraid that I'm doing myself some damage. Plus it wasn't comfortable and I was also hoping and was actually pretty sure that i will probably still get bigger since I'm very young.

Then when I was about 13 I suffered another hit when one of my balls became really big.
    I was too embarrassed to talk about it with anyone, so I just convinced myself it was normal and walked around with it for about a year, while deep inside I knew something wasn't right.
    Eventually I gathered enough courage and told my parents about it.
    We went to the doctor and I was told I have to do a surgery.
    The surgery was basically fine besides the pain of course. The problem is that my testicle never went back to a fully normal size. Few months after the surgery it was still twice the size of the other one, and this is how it stayed since then.
    That was really hard for me to accept cause aesthetically it looks horrible in my opinion, it left me with a permanent discomfort, and also cause it made my penis look even smaller cause of proportions.

In those days I was kind of chased by many girls, I was referred as an attractive guy, charming, knows what to say and how to treat girls, but I always had this intimacy block most of my teenage years. Was making out with girls a lot but whenever things seemed like about to go to the next level when, I had to go naked I was kind of putting a stop to my interaction with the girl with some witty excuses that never alerted anyone.

When I was almost 17 I finally managed to overcome this issue with one girl that eventually ended up being my first serious relationship. We were together for 2 and a half years. We connected really good, took things slow and i felt comfortable with her.
    we both were virgins and that made things a lot easier. For those 2 years I felt like a king, totally forgot about this thing.

When we eventually broke up, those insecurities started floating again.
    Again, I was dating many girls, but only got fully naked with two of them. With one I couldn't get an hard on cause I was nervous, with the other one I just got the biggest slap to my face.
    Few days after we had sex I've heard from a friend she said that I was small for her. It really hurt me, and I felt doomed.

And then I met a new girl who really blinded me. I didn't care about anything the moment I met her. Plus she was a virgin so I thought I hit the jackpot.
    First two years were amazing. Then things started going bad.
    We had a terrible 1.5 years before we finally broke up. During this time we were fighting a lot, and she literally destroyed every bit of self esteem I had and dragged me down to places I've never been before.
    Although she had never criticized my penis size, she very often criticized my behaviors, my looks and mostly my size (not penis).
    I didn't have an appetite for a year because of our relationship condition and therefore I lost a lot of weight and my very small frame for a guy was revealed. Although I'm not short, neither tall, 5' 9.5", my skeleton size isn't big. Slim wrists and ankles, slim fingers, small head, shoes size 8-8.5.
    So as long as I was muscular, it wasn't noticeable by the naked eye (no pun intended haha). But when I lost this weight, she killed me by saying stuff like you look like a 12 y/o guy, I hear comments from other people too that come to me and say that you look really bad etc. etc.

finally we broke up, but this is when my real nightmare began. The worst era of my life.
    Scarred and wounded, I went back to the wild with a self esteem as low as an amputated midget. I couldn't even talk normally to girls, not to mention looking into their eyes.

I soon started measure every bit of myself. wrists, ankles, fingers, waist, head, neck, you name it. And on top of that, my penis of course. It looked smaller like never before. Just like my whole body.
    Suddenly I realized I truly not look the size of a 25 years old male. Suddenly everything started connecting. This is why I was always getting comments about how small my head is or how slim my body is, which I didn't understand before.
    All measurements came out that I'm below average for a male at my height.

I realized I haven't grown a bit since I was 14. Not height, not width and no penis size. I found a belt of when I was 13 and found out I could still close it on the smallest notch.
    I started measuring my penis again everyday. This time also girthwise and realized I'm smaller than average.

Despite starting to work out and eat like crazy, I told myself I must get back those PE exercises I encountered many years ago.
    So two years ago (this is when we broke up), I started lurking those websites again and especially this one.
    I was reading a lot and finally started JP90.
    I also realized during all of these self examinations that I have a serious lack of penial shaft skin (probably because of a too tight circumcision) and this adds to why my penis looks smaller (hair was never a problem cause I was trimming since teenage years, when my first insecurities started).
    So I also started foreskin restoration. Not in order to regrow a full foreskin, but to add an inch or two of shaft skin to get rid of the turkey neck and abdomen stretched skin.

Few months passed, I finished the JP90, but couldn't see any results. No gains in length or in girth. Also there wasn't any gain in skin which really surprised me, cause after all it's skin.
    Depressed and disappointed, I began with modifications to the routines, added few stuff, changed reps, sets, whatever felt comfortable and good.
    I Read more posts here, more routines. Played with it every few weeks, but still nothing seemed to work.

I started hanging with an improvised hanger I built from socks, show laces, t-shirt sleeves etc. and was hanging about 5 lbs for few weeks about 3x20 mins sets 2 days on 1 day off for few weeks.
    Again, nothing seemed to work.

Demotivated, exhausted and broken I began to lose all hope. Fell into a deep depression. Became addict of medical articles, forums posts readings, basically anything that could help me understand WTF is wrong with me. Why do nothing works for me? why my body never changes? Why I haven't grown since I was 13 and why I don't look like most guys at my age?

I began comparing myself to every person I encountered, and realized my bones are really thinner/smaller than anyone, even guys who are 7 inches shorter than me. This also made me convinced my penis is probably small like it always seemed to me, cause that made sense now.

I decided to go for few hormones test. While most came out in the normal range but with a tendency to be in lower half of what counts as normal, IGF-1, came out a bit below the normal range.
    I will never know if that was the case my whole life cause I've never checked it before, but in my opinion this thing played a big role in my situation and too bad I didn't check it when I was still growing up.
    Anyways, whether it could have helped in anything now or not, the doctor didn't agree to give me IGF-1/Hgh prescription saying it's too expensive and dangerous and it is only given to people with almost none of it produced naturally and that I'm not qualified for it.

Now I'm already 2 years after the last break up, desperate, depressed, have a really low self esteem.
    besides kissing with two girls in the those last two years I haven't done anything with any girl. My life's joy had completely faded away a long time ago.
    I panic when I get obvious clues from girls, and when any friendly relationship with a girl starts to tighten up, I literally begin to shake and do whatever I can to play the dumb who doesn't understand her behaviors towards starting a relationship.

I am awaken during the nights, can't stick with a job cause of my depression and lack of normal daily schedule and I begin to feel like my life is on already on the right track of being ruined forever.
    I was a smart boy with a lot of potential, very talented who succeeded in almost everything I did.
    Now I'm a useless guy, who can't stick with anything he does.
    Those insecurities that were in the background since I was in my early teens, took over entirely in the last two years and completely ruined me.
    Psychology and talks don't make it go away.

I've never talked about my penis size issue with anyone before.
    I was having a hard time deciding whether to write my story here or not.
    I must find a practical solution.

While you guys can't help me with my whole bones/body issue, you could maybe help me with my penis size issue, which is what bothers me the most at the moment.
    I can't live this way anymore, cause with every day that passes I feel more and more stressed about the fact that I'm getting older and losing years that will never come back, years that are supposed to be the best years of my life.

I don't see how anything can change the deep shit I'm in right now without any practical physical change in size. I know that if I will only manage to increase my size a little bit I will be in a much better place. I will finally know it is possible and will be motivated to keep pushing forward.

I have a hard time understanding what my measures really are.
    When I sit down and stick the ruler into my pelvic bone I see about 6.3-6.4. But when i measure standing up I only get 5.9-6 inch BP.
    NBPEL standing up seems to be 5.7.
    In terms of girth I seem to have a baseball bat effect. poorly 4.4-4.5 at the base and about 4.8 mid-shaft.
    Not even gonna talk about my flaccid cause it just looks bad.

So anyway guys, you are my last resort. Please help me out here. Help me understand why no routine worked out for me. Ask me questions, I will answer anything. I just started JP90 again as I wasn't doing any routine for about half a year. But to be honest as I said before, at my current state, I'm not such a big believer. The thing is I have nothing else I can do and I'm stuck in life.

Thank you guys for getting this far in my post, reading it all and paying attention to my story. I hope you could hit me up with some good questions/advises that will finally make the gains come and with them a chance for a better life for me.
    beyond_possible
    Last edited by beyond_possible; 02-18-2014, 12:36 AM.

First of all: dude, Im a 6 foot 210 pound guy with a 5.5 inch dick. Do you know what kinda shitty proportions I'm dealing with here? lol. All Im saying is, dude... you're fine... I can understand the youth dilemma. When I got my first hard on, I was so intrigued that I went to look it up. All the others looked so much bigger.... and I became super self conscious about it too. Ive slept with guys and chicks and never got any complaints. The thing about having a "small" dick is that it creates this awkward air if the person isn't confident in themselves. As soon as the clothes come off, if you're not proud of your stuff, neither is she.

As for PE, I believe your mental state is important. You might be hindering gains by being so stressed out over the subject. While I completely understand why the size of your penis can be a traumatic thing for some, you really gotta work through those emotions for overall penis health. Start working out again and get back in the gym! I don't think enlargement can come if you don't already have a "healthy" dick.

Overall, try to relax but know that your emotions towards the subject are normal but do need to change. I think sticking around here and talking to a few guys that have the same measurements may help you out a bit.

Have a good day!
    Last edited by 5.5Hapa; 02-17-2014, 10:43 PM.
    2/16/2014
    NBPEL: 5.5x5
    BPEL: 6x5.5

GOAL:
    NBPEL: 7x5.5
    BPEL: 7.5x5.5

Comment

Sorry man, I tried twice to read that wall of text but I am getting a headache, select edit and use some paragraphs and some spacing. I will come back and try to offer something if it does not hurt my head to read it.

I will give you credit, I dont know if we have ever had more words in a first post or a paragraph for that matter
      Last edited by BigO; 02-17-2014, 10:45 PM.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I did manage to see in there somehow that you are over 6 inches BPEL so I am not sure why you feel as small as you do, statistically you are well within the average range.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

First of all, I need to say that I have no idea who you are and have no reason to identify with you at all. But I am proud of you for posting what you did. It takes a lot of courage and big balls to admit that you don't have your shit together, good job and I promise you will be happy that you posted here.

#1 You are not small, not even a little bit. You are well within the average ranges, and if you add just a little bit you will be above average!

#2 You don't need to work on your body, your dick, your muscles, your tan, your haircut or anything like that. You need to work on your confidence. Seriously, your problem is 100% mental (and I mean that in the best way possible). That means that all you have to do is get control of your emotions and everything will be all good!

There are tons of reasons why someone might not gain, if you post more about your routine and everything we can give you more advice but I guarantee nobody could gain if they were as stressed as you are.
          PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

First of all guys, thanks for the quick response.

BigO I will try and edit my post so it will look cleaner and more readable.
            As for what you said, i truly don't know what my legit measurement is cause as I mentioned there i do seem to get different measures in several different positions.
            Anyway bottom line is that my penis looks really small and weak even when it's rock hard. whether it's my girth, length, baseball effect, turkey neck, tight and thin skin shaft skin or god knows what, overall my penis looks and feels small. And that all that matters to me.

5.5Hapa, your words are great and encouraging. But I'm beyond the point where words alone can make me feel better. My issue is so deep already that I must see some physical change in order to really make a switch in my head. I know mental state may hinder gains and I know that it is bad in general and fucks my life in different aspects too, as I mentioned, but I don't know how to control it. I've tried, believe me. I am still trying. But no success so far.
            I know that there are people my size and I know that there are also people less my size too, but I still look down and see a small one and it doesn't matter what others out there have, it still feels bad. I hope you can identify somehow with what I say.

Comment

I can identify and definitely realize its way easier said than done, but if you NEED to see physical change then perhaps consider getting a bathmats or pump? The immediate (yet temporary) gains might be a confidence booster.

If you really want a lot of help, then maybe upload some pics? People will be able to give you better feedback
              Last edited by 5.5Hapa; 02-17-2014, 11:09 PM.
              2/16/2014
              NBPEL: 5.5x5
              BPEL: 6x5.5

GOAL:
              NBPEL: 7x5.5
              BPEL: 7.5x5.5

Comment

I already posted, but the best advice that I think I can give after reading your last post is please be patient and please stick around. I promise things will get better for you if you stick around and keep a good attitude (which you already have)

Comment

BTBrian thanks for your words.

I know that mental condition is my biggest enemy at the moment, but I've tried to work it out for so long and nothing seems to change.
                  I always think that I might be measuring wrong cause my penis doesn't look or feel average at all.
                  As i wrote in the last replay I'm not sure what plays the biggest role in my penis looking small (from all the above conditions I mentioned).

As for my routine:
                  I just began JP90 again after half a year I didn't do anything.
                  Basically before I stopped I was doing a warmup. Then 9,12 or 15 minutes of stretching down, out and up. 1 minute each stretch. was kegeling during stretches although it was hard doing cause my TUG is crazy. really pulling backwards hard.
                  Then I was doing 50 slow wet jelqs, followed by 30-50 V-Jelqs. and then going back to regular wet jelqs and repeating this three times for a total of 150 jelqs and 90-150 V-jelqs. Found V-Jelqs more efficient cause of my turkey neck. Then I was usually ending with about 20-30 minutes of edging. was doing that 2 days on, 1 day off.
                  I was also hanging for sometime 3x20 mins 5lbs 2 days on 1 day off.
                  I really have a hard time with the exercises because of my lack of shaft skin and my bigger testicle. Also my penis isn't so flexible and doesn't stretch a lot. it doesn't have that mooshi kind of look even when flaccid if you understand what I mean.
                  In order to restore some skin I used tape method and was wearing it for 5-6 hours a day, sometimes attaching the tip to my leg in order to put some force into the stretching. Anyway it didn't work, maybe only created more testicle skin who made the turkey neck worse. it's hard in general to start growing shaft skin when you have nothing to work with at first place.

Comment

Alright, I was also feeling depressed 6 months ago. Broke up with my girlfriend, small penis, premature ejaculator, lost my job, very skinny, my balls are as minuscule as cherries.... However, I noticed I started being depressed just because my ex girlfriend had told me I had a small penis. Before that, I never really thought I had a problem.

You seem to have experimented the same thing no? the comment you heard from this girl about your size and the other girl saying that you were skinny.... because you said that your first Relationship was going well no? and you were not feeling insecure

Anyways, what I am trying to say is forget about these comments and try to be the man YOU want to be. Not the man other people want you to be.

Me, I thought I was very skinny so I train a lot and take protein shakes and gainers. I am way more in shape and I like how my body looks now.

Then, I started P.E and gained 1 cm. I am now trying to get rid of the premature thing... You said you haven't gained from P.E.... Hanging takes a minimum of 10 hours a week and the JP routine is to condition your penis. So basically, it is normal that you haven't gained.

If you have money, I suggest you buy an extender. It has worked for me.

number 1: forget about the comments from these girls, they're not Worth it...
                    number 2: understand that you have a normal penis size and work on it if you want it to be bigger. How? extender or hanging but more than 10h every week. Or any other method but I don't know them.
                    number 3: If you don't like your physical aspect, work on it. Take gainers, protein shakes, etc.

Our life can become shitty sometimes. At high-school, I was the popular guy with good grades, sporty, good looking, etc. And now at 24 I felt like I was a piece of shit.

After only a few months, you will see things get better. I would say it is 90% mental and 10% physical.

Keep us aware of your situation and good luck

Comment

Originally posted by mosyyy View Post
                      alright, i was also feeling depressed 6 months ago. Broke up with my girlfriend, small penis, premature ejaculator, lost my job, very skinny, my balls are as minuscule as cherries.... However, i noticed i started being depressed just because my ex girlfriend had told me i had a small penis. Before that, i never really thought i had a problem.

You seem to have experimented the same thing no? The comment you heard from this girl about your size and the other girl saying that you were skinny.... Because you said that your first relationship was going well no? And you were not feeling insecure

anyways, what i am trying to say is forget about these comments and try to be the man you want to be. Not the man other people want you to be.

Me, i thought i was very skinny so i train a lot and take protein shakes and gainers. I am way more in shape and i like how my body looks now.

Then, i started p.e and gained 1 cm. I am now trying to get rid of the premature thing... You said you haven't gained from p.e.... Hanging takes a minimum of 10 hours a week and the jp routine is to condition your penis. So basically, it is normal that you haven't gained.

If you have money, i suggest you buy an extender. It has worked for me.

Number 1: Forget about the comments from these girls, they're not worth it...
                      Number 2: Understand that you have a normal penis size and work on it if you want it to be bigger. How? Extender or hanging but more than 10h every week. Or any other method but i don't know them.
                      Number 3: If you don't like your physical aspect, work on it. Take gainers, protein shakes, etc.

Our life can become shitty sometimes. At high-school, i was the popular guy with good grades, sporty, good looking, etc. And now at 24 i felt like i was a piece of shit.

After only a few months, you will see things get better. I would say it is 90% mental and 10% physical.

Keep us aware of your situation and good luck
                      yes

Comment

Thanks BTBrian. I will stick around, as I was lurking the forums anyway. So now that I came out of the shadows, there is no reason for me to go back there.

5.5Hapa I don't have spare money at the moment for any equipment cause I'm not working. I'm on my last semseter at university and I barely functioning there so going back to work seems impossible at the moment in my current state. Maybe after I'll be done with school I'll be able to work something out.
                        Anyway, pumps in general always frightened me. maybe I should try give it a try after all whenever i'll have the money for it.
                        I did almost brought an extender about a year and a half ago when I still had plenty of money, but eventually didn't. Reviews here about extenders aren't so good.
                        About pics... all in good time. I have just managed to gain the courage to post my story here. It will take some time until I'll have the courage to post some pics. Besides, absolute size is really hard to determine in pics. All you see is proportions. So if I have a slim waist, hands, it may look bigger in pic then in real life

Comment

Why does it look so small? Everything we look down to see is seen as small. It is the aspect of our brains auto calculate. I've seen guys come here with ideal penis sizes with insecurity with their size. I admit for a long time porn had my view of size way off. But as I grew so did my understanding. The rare times I do watch porn I can tell from the ladies hand how big the male is. And I've found most are slightly above average = 6" range. This is how other well hung stars claim 12" when their closer to 8".

Unfortunatly the mental fight is one of the hardest fights to win. But we are here for you, and will be here to give you support and a few smacks when your falling backwards.
                          :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

mosyyy thanks for the reply.

my issue started a long time before my last girlfriend. It was just more in the background than it is since I broke up with her. I am not absolutely sure it was only her comments that made it float up that much but also the fact that I wasn't a teenager anymore and what seemed acceptable for me in the eyes of the adolescence I was, didn't seem acceptable/normal to me anymore as a fully grown adult, realizing I will not grow anymore.
                            As to the working out part. I was working out a lot in the last few years, was eating a lot too, drank protein shakes, gainers, was even taking creatine for some time. I do have a muscular figure in proportion to my body frame. It's just that in terms of absolute size I can never really get big cause of my frame. Whenever I stand next to someone else who's my height who isn't even working out, i look small, it's hard to explain. Also because of my ectomorphic figure, whenever times become busy like exams periods and I don't have so much time to work out, I quickly lose 7-8 lbs and shrink dramatically in size, cause that's my natural body state.

As to PE, I will start again. I will first have to finish JP90 again I guess, before adding anything new. But I did try adding few stuff before and had really hard time with most of them cause of many issues I mentioned like the lack of skin, turkey neck interrupting or the bigger testicle I have that is really making everything harder to do.

The thing is I've always imagined myself being an alpha male, as I was growing up being sure that one day when growth will be over I will end up as one. It's really hard for me coping with the fact that it will never happen cause there are some things you can't change doesn't matter how much you workout.
                            I do have my ups and downs and sometimes I tend to achieve a good mood but usually it doesn't last more than a day or two.

I have also forgot to mention two bad habits that I have especially when I'm depressed which are smoking a lot, and also masturbating pretty often just cause I can't stand the feeling of the small flaccid in my pants so I just go and masturbate for the sake of those 30 mins of not being flaccid.

Comment

Yup Glamissand1 that's true.
                              To be honest I already know how to adjust those perspectives too. I also have this thing with looking at the girl's hand in comparison to the dick she is holding. And also taking into consideration the camera position and distance from the guy's penis. Haha I do all these calculations myself too. And whenever I look at myslef, I dont only look down from above, but also looking sideways at the mirror from different distances and also looking down while sitting, which makes you point of view closer, for any comparison to videos taken with camera being held above chest or belly area.
                              What can I say? After doing all of that, it still seems smaller than the averaged guys on movies or most of those in the amateurs videos you find in the common tubes.

Anyway, the encouraging words are great, hearing that you guys are here and will be here to help me out. I really hope that finally it will convert into gains.

Comment

Working...
                              X